hellish ; two

you chose:a) communicate with whoever's out there

you chose:
a) communicate with whoever's out there

* * *

Wooyoung decided against going back inside. There was no reason to feel scared or anxious -- nothing out there was going to harm or put him in danger.

He cleared his throat, wincing at the way the sound vibrated down the hallway. He seriously hadn't meant for it to sound so loud, but there was little he could do now.

"Uhm... Hello?" Wooyoung took a few steps forward, some kind of unknown chill buzzing under his skin. Was this place always this batshit cold at night, or was the silhouette in the distance the one responsible for that weird feeling he had? Wooyoung hoped it was the former.

The person -- Wooyoung hoped it was a person -- still didn't move from their spot by the bathroom, and at this point the nineteen-year-old had began to feel just a bit annoyed. The lack of response daunted Wooyoung and made him feel like a fool for even attempting some sort of conversation anyway. Plus, he seriously needed to use the bathroom.

Just go use it. They, whoever 'they' are, wouldn't do a thing to you, the voice in his head reassured him. Wooyoung listened.

In a matter of seconds, he stood in front of someone who looked considerably a lot taller than he was, which Wooyoung did not expect.

The darkness shadowed half the guy's body, but he had what appeared to be pitch black hair that lay in a mess over his head and pinkish cheeks. He didn't even look like he'd seen Wooyoung either, if his closed eyes were anything to go by.

He was just...standing there.

Okay... Weird, Wooyoung thought, but ultimately decided to keep his mouth shut. Only when he chose to side-step the taller man did the latter stumble, nearly knocking into Wooyoung.

Wooyoung made a sound of surprise, hands flailing to support himself before he could fall on his ass. A disbelieving hiss left his lips when the other guy didn't say anything, again.

What the actual fuck? Wooyoung had half a mind to lash out, but this person was a stranger, and he really couldn't afford making enemies on his first night at this apartment.

He bit his lip. "Hey -- "

A door slammed open, frightening Wooyoung. In a flash he turned to see who'd made that riotous sound.

Pale light shot from the doorway, harshly illuminating the dimensions of Mingi's face. And the guy did not look too happy.

He'd clearly already seen Wooyoung so the latter couldn't hide himself anyway, but his eyes visibly darkened as soon as they fell on the man behind him.