hellish ; eleven

tw/cw: murder and blood, sparse sexual content

you chose:
a) fight back

* * *

Wooyoung felt like his hair was going to get ripped from his skull with how tightly Hongjoong held on to it.

"You did a bad, bad thing by coming here." Hongjoong's voice was slurred, incomprehensible. He looked high off something, and the realization filled Wooyoung with an overwhelming sense of dread. Hongjoong wasn't himself right now, so there was no telling what he could do to him once prompted. "You need to learn your place, Woo-young..."

The childish way the older said his name gave Wooyoung chills. He guessed his terrified expression must've been evident, because Hongjoong threw his head back and laughed boisterously, as if this was nothing but some cruel, sick joke.

Ignoring his rapid heartbeat and the nausea in his stomach, Wooyoung took a deep breath and then headbutted Hongjoong straight on the nose. The older man let out a deafening yelp, but Wooyoung didn't wait for him to react.

In an instant he'd raced out of that freezing cold room. His breath came out in frenzied pants, joints contracting painfully due to the sudden force he put on them.

He felt like crying when something latched on to his leg right then, causing him to nearly hit his head on the hard floor.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hongjoong snarled, cackling madly. Wooyoung whimpered in agony as he roughly twisted his leg, a whole new wave of pain slicing through him.

Wooyoung didn't stay still. He attempted kicking the older's face, but Hongjoong stubbornly held on to him.

"Stay still," Hongjoong grinned, wide eyes alight with gratification, "and I might just make this easier on you."

"Let me go you sick fuck!" Wooyoung yelled, thrashing within Hongjoong's strong grip. His heart raced like mad as panic settled in, because he didn't want to die.

Hongjoong didn't listen. He had Wooyoung pinned under him in no time, knees digging harshly into his ribs. Wooyoung tried to punch him anywhere he could, but Hongjoong missed every time, wringing his arms together before they had the chance to cause any damage.

"Let me go!" Wooyoung roared, hot, salty tears rolling down his cheeks. "I did nothing wrong! Let me go!"

"Shut the fuck up," Hongjoong spat, clamping a heavy hand over Wooyoung's mouth. He winced just as the younger proceeded to bite the skin, only to press even harder, almost suffocating him.

"Hwa should've gotten rid of you a long, long time ago," Hongjoong whispered, his tuts meshing with Wooyoung's muffled cries. "You're too...volatile. It's infuriating."