hellish ; three

cw: descriptions of death & blood

you chose: a) tell seonghwa jongho's going to drop him off later

you chose:
a) tell seonghwa jongho's going to drop him off later

* * *

Seonghwa's gaze was hard and unwavering. He stared at Wooyoung like he expected him in the car, and that in itself unsettled Wooyoung to bits. The older man's smile looked damn convincing too, forcing Wooyoung to look away before he could somehow be tempted into going with him.

"Uh," Wooyoung cleared his throat, the cool breeze sending shivers up his spine. It didn't help at all that both Seonghwa and Jongho's eyes were on him, waiting for his response. It made him want to disappear.

He rubbed his neck, something he did when he felt indescribably nervous. "I'm actually going somewhere with Jongho. He's gonna drop me off later."

Seonghwa got out of his sedan.

It was almost funny how stiff the atmosphere became once Seonghwa made his way over to stand right in front of both students. He was only a couple inches above them in height, but the way he carried himself made him appear much taller. His eyes were like dark, bottomless pools, and they made Wooyoung feel suffocated and trapped.

Jongho, unlike Wooyoung, failed to stagger under whatever method of intimidation Seonghwa was trying to pull. Instead, he took a step forward, finally earning Seonghwa's attention.

"Is anything the problem?" Jongho asked.

"What? No." Seonghwa laughed, which momentarily caught Wooyoung and Jongho off-guard. Wooyoung especially had no idea the oldest could be capable of laughing so bright and heartily.

Seonghwa's previously dull eyes were now twinkling like stars, and he seemed like a different person altogether. He pulled off his grey coat, before handing it over to Wooyoung.

"Your shirt is quite thin," he smiled. "It'll keep you warm. I don't mind."

Jongho wasn't saying anything, leaving Wooyoung to deal with Seonghwa all alone. And he didn't know how to react. Rejecting the older's offer would be deemed as rude, and he was a bit cold, after all.

Wooyoung chewed his lip, forcing out a smile he hoped looked real enough. "Thanks."

Seonghwa's coat was cotton soft, instantaneously warming him as soon as he pulled it on.

"Cozy, right?" Seonghwa questioned.

"I'm sorry, but we need to go now," Jongho cut in. Wooyoung saw the boiling look Seonghwa shot him, but it was so sudden and quick he thought he'd imagined it.

"Have fun," the man said to no one in particular, and Wooyoung watched him step inside his car and drive off.

"No offense, but he's fucking weird," Jongho mumbled, pressing his car key. He looked pissed. "Please don't tell me you live with him or something."