hellish ; six

yikes

you chose:b) follow them

you chose:
b) follow them

* * *

Jongho, with his cap still covering the upper half of his face, made sure Cherry and San had walked off a considerable distance ahead before he could proceed to tail after them.

He really couldn't believe he was doing this, but he wanted to find out things about them. Maybe if they actually turned out to be bad people, then he could have a chance to get Wooyoung out of that apartment before anything terrible happened to him.

That's ridiculous, part of his mind mumbled. There's no way they're doing anything horrendous, you just don't like them. You can't control what Wooyoung does with his life.

But, Jongho wanted to. Not to control Wooyoung, that is, but to take him out of harm's way. If he managed to find something of value tonight, then he'd be able to convince his friend that staying with those shady roommates of his was a very bad idea.

The white moon glowed from the night sky in its full glory, and it was super cold in the parking lot beside the store.

It was even more freezing in Jongho's car, and his teeth slightly chattered at the sensation. But he ignored the way he continuously shivered and dropped his things inside the backseat, keeping his gaze on Cherry and San the entire time.

They stood by a black ford, big smiles on both their faces as they chatted about things Jongho couldn't hear. He suddenly wished he wasn't so far away, and by now, his curiosity about them had grown too large to resist.

San entered through the driver's seat with Cherry entering the other, and then the man was reversing out into the road. They looked unfazed and casual, like they weren't even aware that they were being watched. Perfect.

Jongho waited a few seconds, before leaving the parking lot as well. He'd never followed after anyone before -- never had a reason to anyway -- so he tried to remember the many action movies he'd seen as a kid where the bad guys would chase after the protagonist. Only, those two guys he was tailing after were the supposed 'bad guys', and he was only doing this because he wanted to keep Wooyoung safe.

"It's not like he'd asked you to do this for him anyway..." Jongho mumbled to himself, ensuring he wasn't too close to the ford to be deemed suspicious. Luckily, a few other cars were also present on that road. They made Jongho feel a lot more protected. "So why are you doing it?"

The answer came to him before he'd even finished asking himself that question. He did this because he cared about Wooyoung. Cared enough about him to follow those dodgy strangers around at night because he wanted to gather evidence that'd prove his suspicions about them. And he certainly cared about Wooyoung enough to risk going against his uni's curfew, as he only had an hour left before had to return.