o n e

-fangirl

park sohwal's pov

~seventeen right here!~

i grunted and reached for my phone beside my bed to check the time. i was blinded by the light of my phone.

it's already 6 am. not gonna lie setting my alarm as clap by seventeen is a really a great idea. setting it as hug was a bad idea. i was sleeping through it, their voices are like angels.

i head to the bathroom and did my morning ritual; showering, brushing my teeth and put on some clothes.

i stuffed myself with some cereals without milk and headed out.

i studied med school but i didn't like it, i failed the test a lot of times and i gave up. i have no interest in it anyways, i prefer art.

though the thing or should i say people i really wanna blame is the my friend, mira for dragging me into this kpop wormhole.

kpop distracted me from my studies.

it should be illegal!

i didn't signed up for myself getting broke over some boys and girls that don't know me.

nonetheless, pretending to have a bunch of boyfriends as an excuse to rejecting men from asking you out is great.

plus, their music are great.

i arrived at the bakery my friend owns. i walked in and the smell of fresh buns and cookies went in my nostrils.

"morning mira!" i smiled and put on my apron.

~im falling for you, im falling for you~

"let me guess, you met a boy?" i smirked and scanned her expression; she was blushing. "what's his name? i'll search the internet for facts about him."

whenever she meets a new boy, mostly idols or fictional men, she would play falling for you.

"no no no," she chuckled, blushing even harder. "it's not an idol." she bit her lip nervously.

my eyes widened. my friend who dragged me into this wormhole has a boyfriend? a real one?

"lee yong-bok, he's a trainee!" she scrolled through her phone probably searching for a pic. "here!" she showed me her phone.

and god damn he's beautiful. his jawline, his freckles, his eyes, his smile. wow, just wow.

"he's so beautiful! where did you meet him?" i asked her, wanting to go to the place she went to find myself one.

"we met each other at a coffee shop." she gushed and stared at the picture.

"you living in some coffee shop au fanfic, huh? lucky."

i heaved out a sigh and stared outside, people living their lives. even my friend already has a boyfriend, a real one. not from a comic or in a screen.

plus she even own this bakery. she dropped out of college because she wants to own a bakery. she wants to bake!

and she's only 22! well she's rich after all, but she still manages her life well.

while im over here being a fangirl, working in her bakery and a night shift at a convenience store to pay off the dept of my college fees and my bills.

is there a place that requires a fangirl? cause im your girl.