e i g h t

-knock

park sohwal's pov

"we'll go home now, sohwal," all of them bowed and walked out of the convenience store as i wave goodbye.

i instantly dropped on the floor, my knees felt like they were made out of jello. "i can't believe they all came here,"i mumbled talking to myself.

we just chatted for a while, mostly they were the ones chatting since i was still shocked, embarrassed, happy and emotional all at the same time.

they were all so beautiful in person and kind too. they were like a big family.

though i still can't believe that i fainted in front of them. plus, the fact that joshua and hoshi lifted my legs. it was clearly a nice time to wear pants.

°

i was able to refrain myself from telling mira about what happened yesterday. i really want to rub it in her face.

she's the one who introduced seventeen to me in the first place, yet im the one who met them first, in person!

"we took a pic yesterday," mira placed her phone in front of me. it was felix and her.

damn not gonna lie, felix looks good.

"wow, imagine you two having a baby," i teased her and she was turning red.

"we're not there yet, but soon." she smirked and both of us laughed. "seventeen looks good in their new mv though, imagine seeing them in person."

i felt myself tensed up. i bit my lip nervously. "yeah, imagine."

both of us continued on baking and handing breads to customers. the scene of me seeing seventeen is still in my mind throughout the whole day.

°

3 months has passed since i met the whole seventeen. hoshi would sometimes come by the store alone or with wheein.

mostly alone, we would chat about our day, mostly his. it was kinda weird at first when im talking to him. since im a fan and he's an idol.

but after a while we became a bit close; we were now friends.

wheein would just wave and smile at me. she's so adorable.

i was at my home fangirling. it was raining cat?s and dogs outside, it felt like there's gonna be a flood.

my boss from the convenience store told us to not come since it's dangerous. so basically, i can finally get some beauty sleep tonight.

my job at the bakery starts at 10 am and ends at 6pm. whilst my shift at the store starts at 10pm to 4am.

it's pretty hectic but life is not easy.

~yes you're my only girl~

listening to miss right by bts during a rainstorm with a cup of tea and a blanket wrapped around you is the best feeling.

"what seventeen is gonna release a japan single?!" i yelled and shot up from my couch.

i squealed and threw the throw pillow on the floor still hyped and also exited.

out of nowhere, i heard a knock on the door.

is my mom coming to visit?