f i f t e e n

-late

park sohwal's pov

i was slowly scrolling through social media to check updates from idols. sadly, nothing's new.

i looked at the time and it was already 10 pm! i put on my coat on. i hopped on one leg while struggling to slip the boots on my feet.

damn it!

i ran to the store as fast as i can, i even took a shortcut through an eerie alleyway.

luckily, i have my carat bong ready to smack some perverts, if there were any.

i entered at the backdoor of the convenience store with the carat bong still in my hand.

"it's my turn you can go now," i said trying to catch my breath, to the guy before my shift.

i my eyes landed out of the window and saw a familiar figure walking towards the conveniencestore, it's kwon hoshi.

shit!

i put my carat bong back in my bag.

"you're lat-"

"can you please tell the guy approaching here that im not here," i cut him off and hid under the counter. "please."

the guy looked out and hesitantly nodded.

i heard the door flew open, his footsteps were getting closer and closer. "isn't the girl who works here after you supposed to be here by now?" hoshi asked.

"yeah, she's already here, i'll go get her." the guy said in a monotone voice. my eyes and nostrils widened. i clenched my fist and eyes and pursed my mouth.

what the hell?! we agreed on this, that snake! though not as big as youtube or mama for deleting views or mistreating idols.

this is one of anime's top 10 betrayals.

"hey, someone's looking for you." the guy knelt down looking at me with a smirk on his face.

oh, he did not just-

he pulled me from the small space under the counter, he's surprisingly strong.

i tried to avoid eye contact with hoshi. "this is what you get for being late," the guy whispered in my ear.

he skipped to the door. "good luck!" he waved and walked away from the store with a huge grin in his face that makes me wanna rip it off.

i continued shooting daggers at him until he was out of sight.

hoshi cleared his throat gaining my attention. i almost forgot that hoshi is here in front of me. "can we talk?" he asked cautiously.

"where?" i asked back, still avoiding eye contact with him. gosh, someone bury me now.

"outside."