f i v e

-ice cream

park sohwal's pov

"holy cow!" i shouted. seventeen's song just released!

~left and right~

"this song is a bop!" i danced to the song in my living room, my jelly-like hands wobbling all around the place.

the music suddenly stopped. "wifi!" i yelled in frustration. the video paused on hoshi's part.

speaking of hoshi, 10 days has passed since that incident in the convenience store. the couple didn't came in anymore.

it was already time for me to go to work at the convenience store. i wore a normal white hoodie, cause i've learnt my lesson.

though i didn't change my notification sounds, it's still horanghae. cause horanghae is a beautiful word.

after that encounter, inspirations for my drawings were circling around my mind. i was thinking that i can draw hoshi with a bunch of snacks in his hands.

i walked at the sidewalk with the carat bong in my hand just in case someone wanna take me away.

"do your thang, do your thang with me now," i sang as the cold breeze brushed my hair.

i arrived at the store and the person before my shift just went out without saying anything.

"what's up with him?" i scoffed and as usual, i grabbed a cup of ramen to fuel myself up.

no one barely came in the convenience store late at night so i just decided to stream left and right.

the door flew open and it revealed a person with a mask. the hoodie was almost covering half of his face.

looks like a thief.

shit! i gotta do something.

"s-s-sir, i won't hesitate to h-hit you with a c-c-c-carat bong!" i held the carat bong in front of him ready to smack him with it.

"woah, woah." the person took of his mask and hoodie. it revealed an adorable hamster, than every carat knows.

my eyes widened. "i am so sorry." i instantly hid the carat bong behind my back.

"no problem." he chuckled while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

i can't believe im meeting him again.

"i owe you one, for now at least," hoshi said making me confused. i tilted my head with my eyebrows furrowed, waiting for him to elaborate.

"the secret," he explained.

i slowly nodded my head and smiled. "no prob. it's a right thing to do anyways." i shrugged.

"i wanna give you something," he said with a smile, his eyes out of sight. he took out a henggarae album out of his bag.

"you don't have to." i declined while shaking my head. "i won't take any of your expensive shit."

"then how about ice cream, im craving for ice cream."