f o u r

-scandal

hoshi's pov

i dropped her off and walked back to my dorm, still worrying about the encounter with me and carat.

it was really clear that she was a carat and it was also clear that i was dating wheein.

what if she doesn't keep the promise? i'll get into a scandal ruining the image of seventeen and mamamoo.

i head inside the dorm, all of them were in the living room probably having a midnight snack.

"how's your date?" seungcheol asked while stuffing his face with banana chips.

"a fan saw us..." i sighed and sat on the couch massaging my temples.

"what?!" they all said in unison, i can feel all their stares of disbelief on me.

"she said she promised she won't tell, but i don't know," i told them and ruffled my hair in annoyance.

"let's wait and see..." seungcheol trailed. "let's just continue on eating!" he exclaimed lighting up the mood.

the members continued on eating their snacks. "it's carats. it's our carats. they're chill and laid back," dino said while munching on his snacks.

"hosh, you better be careful. our comeback is near," jeonghan nagged like a mom.

our comeback! i forgot about it! i think it's gonna be a hit though.

our comeback is near yet here i am creating a scandal. the fans are gonna be disappointed.

"lets just hope she promises the promise," seungkwan looked at each one of us and we nodded in unison.

°

park sohwal's pov

i went to the bakery, as usual i saw mira her hands all around the place. "morning sohwal!" she said without looking at me.

~moonwalker walker walker walker~

i heard the song and instantly remembered me and hoshi's awkward encounter yesterday. plus speak of the devil, it's hoshi's part.

"mira," i spoke with excitement ready to tell her about yesterday. though i suddenly remember that i can't tell anyone.

it doesn't mean that i don't trust mira, however you don't know if one day someone will betray you.

"sohwal! you still there?" she snapped her fingers in front of me. "what're you gonna tell me?"

"how's it going on with you and yong-bok?" i made up another question. im glad that i didn't stutter.

"felix, call him felix. he doesn't like people calling him yong-bok," mira stated and kneaded the bread dough.

"it's going well, it was really unexpected for me to date a trainee in an industry," she continued still busy kneading the bread dough as i was kneading another one too.

"you're lucky, though don't forget he might be busy at times," i reminded her. it's gonna be hard dating a trainee since they have to train almost every minute.

"how old is he again?" i asked her.

"19," she answered.

sheesh, that's harder.