Chapter 8- Sleepover

"HUH?!" The two of you said at the same time, as you imagined making out with him.

"I-I need to go!" You said as you really can't face Futakuchi that you actually feel embarrassed.

"Tsk..walk out queen" Futakuchi said.

"Fuck you!"

Before walking out, you glanced at Mai then closed the door.

"Futakuchi-kun..."

"What??"

"Go after her, I can feel someone might follow her, especially, she's not thinking straight right now after I said those words."

"Mai I wanted to ask you something"

"Be quick"

"The girl that you were talking about last year,
was that L/n-san??"

"Yes, yes she is.."

Futakuchi remained silent that he finally knew it's you.

Mai talked about you a lot when you went to a different school.

She's only with Futakuchi last year since she's the manager of his team.

That's when Futakuchi slowly gained feelings for you that he didn't even notice it.

He gained feelings for you without knowing you.

Without meeting you in person.

Why??

Because Mai described you to him as a cute and energetic, etc. girl.

Nobody's perfect, but the way Mai described you to Futakuchi was perfect that he literally fell.

He kept his feeling to himself since Mai said that the girl was already taken.

But now that he can talk to you, that he knew it's you, he's feelings for that girl grew more and more, which is you.

He's aware that you might think his feelings for you is pretty fast since you two just met.

But he started gaining feelings for you for a year now.

'so it's you L/n-san..' Futakuchi thought.

"Geez..I look like a slave but whatever.. after all, this is my fault" he said as he sighed.

'Futakuchi has been my classmate and a friend since first-year, but I never heard him claim that it's his fault.'

'Futakuchi, you're selfish back then, you make fun of our senpais.' Mai thought.

"Thank you"

"Gotta go" He said one last time before following you.

'Disgusting disgusting, am I a pervert now? Stop! I hate this! I can't!!'

"Stop!!" You said out loud.

"Eh?? What's wrong with you?" Futakuchi said while walking with you.

"Wtf? Why are you here? Why did you follow me? What do you want? What happened?" You asked like there's no tomorrow.

"Chillax girl haha, I just wanted to make sure that you get home safe"

'Make sure that I'm safe??'

"I-I'm not a baby you know..."

'Indeed, you're a cute girl, but energetic?? I don't think so.. I never thought that there's still a girl who can love you so much, such a waste of feelings that your ex-boyfriend just played you.'

"Well your ex might follow you soooo"

"We're here."

'Woah that was pretty fast..I still want to talk and walk with you..' He thought, feeling disappointed.

"Oh alright...see you tomorrow.."

"Yeah, see yo-"

"Y/N MY BABYYYYY"

"Mom?!"

'Run Futakuchi...I'm telling you to fucking run before my mom would think of something between us'

"Ara araaa it's been a while my one and only daughter, I haven't spend time with you, I see.. you already have a boyfriend.." your mom said while smirking.

"Uhmm...good evening L/n-san" Futakuchi said as he bow to show some respect.

'I'm standing in front of her mom..' Futakuchi nervously said to himself.

"Oh! I just cooked dinner, Y/n why don't you invite your boyfriend for dinner?"

"Mom, he's not my boyfriend."

Futakuchi just went from nervous to sad, hearing those words coming from you slightly stab his heart.

"Well, do you want to have dinner here Futakuchi-kun??"

"If you don't mind..." He shyly said.

'This guy is scared of my mom? Like Futakuchi Kenji? The real Futakuchi Kenji? Tsk HAHAHAHAHAHHA' You said to yourself, holding your laughter.

"Alright let's not keep the food waiting" Your mom said.

You're kinda annoyed by your mom's behavior, she's just like Mai.

They're too straightforward that sometimes you think that you're not your mom's daughter since Mai's and your mom's behavior are much alike.

After eating dinner, Futakuchi was about to go out after thanking you and your mom.

He was about to go.

But it looks like the rain won't let Futakuchi go.

"Oh no it's raining, I bet this rain will last tomorrow...Futakuchi-kun, do you have an umbrella?" Your mom asked.

"I forgot to bring my umbrella..."

"Mom do we have some umbrellas?? Mine's broken.."

"They're all broken.." you're mom simply said but deep inside, she's thinking of something..

'My, my, is this what we all call "Des-ti-ny.."??'

"Don't worry I can run..besides my house is just a few blocks away.."

"You should stay" your mom protested.

"Mom, he said that his house is just a few blocks away from ours." You also protested as you can sense what your mom is thinking.

"He'll get sick." Your mom won't let you win cause she likes it when you're pissed.

'They're like cats...' Futakuchi thought.

"Okay mom you win, stay here or else you'll get in trouble when you get sick especially you have a volleyball practice tomorrow.."

"O-oh okay..thank you very much"

You stand behind him and slightly pushed him back inside.

"Y/n you can let your friend borrow your dad's clothes so he can sleep better."

"Okay"

You went to your parent's bedroom to get your dad's clothes so your mom and Futakuchi were alone in the living room.

"So Futakuchi-kun, am I right?"

"Y-yes.." he stuttered.

"Can I ask you something?"

"S-sure.."

"HAHAHAHA stop stuttering, why are you so scared of me, I don't bite."

"Okay.."

"Do you like my daughter?"

To be continued...