Chapter 11- Confrontation And Realization

(Timeskip, lunchtime..)

"Mai-san, Futakuchi-kun, you can go without me, I'll just talk ko an old friend of mine.."

"I'll go with you.." Mai said.

"Me too" Futakuchi said.

"I'm sorry but I'm not letting you two go with me, this is going to be quick so I'll just follow you guys later."

"okay.." the two of them said.

They don't really know what to do, but they feel something.

You waited for your ex-boyfriend's class to end.

"Oh, what brings you here? Y/n-chan?"

"Let's talk."

"ohhh so now you wanna talk to me"

"you wanted to fix our relationship, right?"

"hmm... Okay.. Let's talk somewhere"

The two of you were at the back of the gym since there's no practice, and most of the students are inside the cafeteria.

"so?" he asked you.

"I wanted to say this for so long"you said.

"look, I'm sorry for playing with your feelings, I realized after we broke up, I realized that I'm in love with you. So please, let's start again" he said

"listen, me and Futakuchi were just pretending in a relationship"

"so..I still have a chance?"

"I still love you.." you said.

"let's fix this then, let's start again"

"of course"

"NOT" you added and slapped him

" I just wanted to be away from you, you're taking advantage of my feelings towards me back then! You played with my feelings instead of telling me the truth! Instead of rejecting me! How could you do that, how could you do that and leave me and after that you appeared in front of me like you didn't do anything to me!"

" huh? I don't understand.. "he said.

"I still love you but I realize that I love him now."

"I like Futakuchi, I fall in love with him"

'After that night, I was confused about how I feel about Futakuchi..let's just say that, my ex-boyfriend kissed me, cuddled with me in his room, but I never felt that way compared to how I felt cuddling with Futakuchi. do I really like him?' You thought.

"You broke me first, now let's turn the table, you wasted me you son of a bitch, you fake, best actor and other shits, leave me alone from now on. I didn't say a proper goodbye to you"

"Goodbye ex, I loved you, thank you for everything even though you suck. I regretted falling in love with you, I don't mind being friends with you but don't expect that we'll be close again"

You simply said and slapped him for the second time then walked away from him leaving him speechless and out of words.

"Y/n wait!"

"ewww gross, you act like you're so clean, boy,
call her by her last name" Futakuchi and Mai said as they came out of the gym.

They went out with a scary face, but when you said that you like Futakuchi, Futakuchi turned into a tomato while Mai, she expected that to happen but she's surprised because the day that you told her that the "soon" won't come because you have no feelings for Futakuchi, is the day that you confessed your feelings.

"Now, what should I do to you..." Futakuchi said while clenching his fist.

"Leave him alone Futakuchi, just like how Y/n-san left him a few seconds ago."

"oh wait, I forgot something, it's my gift for you."

Mai slapped your ex.

"Bitch, you don't deserve her love, leave her alone."

Mai said before walking away with Futakuchi.

"well, I guess she realized now.."

"Hmm??.."

"geez, you two just met a few days ago, take good care of her okay, or else"

"or else what?"

"or else I'm throwing all the balls on your face"

"she's not mine yet.."

"HAHAHAHAHA confess to her, you think that I didn't know that you gained feelings for her in our first-year? Bruh I'm just describing her since I really like her, well, not in a romantic way.. but I didn't expect that you'll fall HAHAHAHAHAHHAA goodluck broo"

"Who wouldn't fall for that?"

"you fall in love with her without knowing and meeting her in person HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA how'd you do that?"

"I don't know, it's all because of you, you dumbass."

"Hey!! Don't call your manager a dumbass!"

"we're literally classmates."

"oh.. Uhm.. Guys.. Where did you go?" you asked.

"gym" they said.

Your eyes widened in shock that you just went there.

"S-so..."

"We heard everything, sorry we followed you, we're just worried about you.."

Futakuchi walked towards you as you tried to keep your balance

"F-Futakuchi-kun"

"hmmm??"

He hugged you and whispered in your ear in a seductive tone.

"Let's talk after class..."

It made your knees weak while Mai just laughed.

"Okay love birds, let's gooo"

To be continued...