Chapter 9- Cuddles

"Do you like my daughter?"

"U-uhmm.."

"Well what I mean is, if you like my daughter, it's okay for me..It's just..if she feels the same way then please take care of her.."

"We are always busy, we didn't even know that she dated a guy before, she's energetic back then, but one day, she became cold to us and didn't talk to us like how she used to"

"You're the only boy that is close to her right now..so I know she trusts you" she added.

"I will take care of your precious daughter"

"Thank you Futakuchi-kun.."

"Guys what are you talking about?" You said as you stepped down the stairs and walked towards them.

"N-nothing"Futakuchi said.

Your mom giggled, seeing Futakuchi stutter so much.

"here are your clothes Futakuchi-kun"

"Thanks"

"Well, it's already late, so you two should go to bed"

"Mom can I sleep in your bed so Futakuchi can sleep in mine?"

"Sweetie your dad will be here later"

"Uhm..I'll just sleep on the couch.." Futakuchi said.

"L-let's just sleep in my room." you suggested since you're really tired and you can't think of anything.

"E-ehhh?!"

Your mom smirked, she trusts Futakuchi since she can see his good behavior and he's a respectful guy.

"D-don't worry I'll put a pillow between us so you won't feel uncomfortable..and.. I'm sorry"

"O-okay..t-thank you.." Futakuchi answered.

You went upstairs, followed by Futakuchi who's about to explode.

You entered your room as Futakuchi was welcomed by the cold air from the window.

"sorry for my mom's behavior.." you suddenly apologized.

"It's alright.."

"why did you follow me earlier?" you asked.

"to your room?"

"stupid. On my way home"

"oh.. Mai said.."

"l-let's just sleep now.." you said

"can I change my clothes first?"

"oh yeah, go ahead.."

He went to your bathroom to change his clothes and then went out as he sat beside you on your bed.

"what are you looking at?" you asked.

"nothing"

You two lie down in your bed while Futakuchi was about to fall asleep when your breathing was a bit heavy. You were panting, you can't breathe properly.

"You okay?"

"Yes I'm okay..it's just..uhm.."

He looked at you with confusion.

"It's fucking cold"

"w-wanna cuddle?" he shyly said.

The room was dark so he can't see the redness of your face.

"s-sure" was all you said Before his two hands went to both sides of your waist, hugging you as he put his head in the crook of your neck.

'it feels like we are totally dating.. Like this is one of the things that lovers do..' you thought.