2- A Nanny For An Adult

The next day I woke up at 7am, then I got dress in a pair of loose shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in a half curly ponytail and let the lower half fall over my shoulders. Putting on my running shoes I grabbed my phone and then made my way across the street to the McKinley's at 8:55 am. I couldn't wait to see what James looks like now. Last time I seen him he was tall, working on getting buff to become a rugby player. It was different and very sexy so we all cheered him on.

I walked across the street to large blue and white two-story colonial style house. The lawn was long and grass was the most beautiful green I ever seen. The house had a porch with four pillars going across the front, two on each side of the three front steps.

Walking up the steps I walked across the porch and knocked on the white door. It didn't take long before Janet came to the door dressed in a professional blue and red dress and came to her knees. She wore blue heels and her blonde hair was around her shoulders. She was ready for work thats for sure.

"Hey Amelia, its good your here early." Janet said then she rushed back into the house. I followed her into the house. Janet had definitely updated her house. Everything that was wood was now Chrome and marble. It looked like her house had took a futuristic turn. She was rushing around picking up things here and there. "I'm sorry I'm rushing around, I just got an emergency call from one of my clients and I have to get going. I wrote all the numbers you may need on a piece of paper and put it on the fridge."

I just nodded "Where's James?" I asked looking around. James was the only reason why I was here.

"Oh honey he's around here somewhere. I told him you were coming and honestly I didn't know if he was excited or pissed off." She chuckled. I just gave a small smile.

I jumped as I walked by the stairs and saw James just standing at the top of them. I stopped and looked him over. He had surely buffed up just like he wanted to. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. His red wavy hair had gotten longer. Before it was only up to his eyebrows now it came past his ears. He crossed his muscular arms over his buff muscular pecs making his muscles pop. He stared down at me; his once charming face that held a beautiful smile was now turned into a mean glare as he looked me over.

"Oh there you are James," Janet said coming next to me "This is Amelia, remember I told you she was coming?"

He didn't say anything, his face went from a glare to a questioning confused look as he tilted his head to the side. He just stared at me not saying a word.

"Hey James, remember me?" I asked him with a smile, still he said nothing.

"Don't worry about it, James would rarely talk sometimes so don't take it personally." Janet told me, I just nodded and looked back at James. "James honey I'm going to work, Amelia's going to be watching you till I get back ok, I'll be back at 4" with that Janet turned said bye and walked out the house. I watched her until the door closed, then turned back to James.

"What the" I jumped when I noticed that James was right in front of me. He scared the hell out of me, I didn't even hear him come down the stairs. "James" Up close James was even more handsome. He had small red stubble on his face, his face was tan, handsome, and his eyes were the same stormy grey that I always liked.

He just glared at me, then leaned in, analyzing my face, then looked me up and down. His eyes stopped at the necklace around my neck as he stared at it.

"That necklace." He said. His voice was deep and very manly and honestly did things to my body.

My hand automatically went up to my necklace "Yeah you got it for me when I graduated high school remember?" I asked him.