3- Bad Girl!!

"A bad girl?" I said in a small voice. He just stared at me. "James you should just go and watch t.v" I said in a small voice, hopefully he would agree and just go and watch t.v. Everything was perfectly fine before, now I don't know what happen or what made him snap.

"No!" He yelled and I dropped the spoon that I had in my hand. I turned and bent to pick it up when I felt him slam into me from behind. I screamed and fell hard on the floor luckily my hands came out to brace myself before I face planted onto the marble floor. So right now my face is on the floor and my ass in the air.

James put his large hand in the middle of my back to hold me in place. Then out of no where I felt a painful yet erotic sting on my ass as his hand came down hard on my right ass cheek. The sound it made was loud and echoed through out the kitchen. I cried out but not just in pain, in pleasure as well. Because that hot stinging slap vibrated and went straight to my core.

"Bad Girl!" James yelled out. God it was sexy as hell.

No no, bad Amelia, Bad. We must not condone this behavior.

I tried my best and pushed the pleasure that I was starting to feel to the side. And tried my best to put on an angry face. I tried to push back against his hand in order to rise, but his overwhelming strength held me easily in position as his hand came back down hard on my ass.

"Bad girl!" he yelled out again with a laugh.

I blew out a deep breath trying my best to be the adult in the situation. "James Kai McKinley, you let me up right now!"

My words didnt seem to hold any weight as he brought his palm down again. The slap was harder this time and I couldn't help but let out a small moan as I felt my ass burn, the heat moving to my core.

"You're a bad girl," he told me. "You lied to me" His palm came down again to slap at my ass, it felt like it was in flames. And those flames was making its way to my cunt that was already starting to get wet.

Why do I have to get turned on now?

Crying out in both pain and pleasure, I tried to reach back to cover my ass from the next blow that was gonna make me more horny. "I didnt lie, your mother just called me and told me, I swear." I yelled at him. "Now let me up!"

"You need to be punished," was his only response.

Pressing his palm more firmly into my spine, he pushed my hand away. James gripped the waist band of both my shorts and underwear and roughly pulled them both down until they were near my knees. I already knew my ass was red from his sexy heavy slapping and I looked back and saw him smirking.

Damn sexy bastard.

Then the slaps started again. And I had to bit my lips in order to not moan out.

"Bad girl!" he said with another laugh. "Bad, bad, bad girl." His slaps got harder and I could feel myself getting wetter.

I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips from the pleasure and pain he was giving me. Honestly I didn't know if I should be mad at him or even more turned on.

Stop him you idiot before things get too carried away.

I heard the little voice in my head say and she was right I had to stop this.

"James, please. You're hurting me. Can you please stop hitting me, and let me go? I have to check on the food."

And his respond was, his palm coming down again. "Bad Girl!" I gritted my teeth to stop my moan. "Bad girl!" I closed my eyes, I could feel it. "Bad girl!"

If he kept this up I knew I was going to cum. I had to beak free. I couldn't cum all over Janet and Harrys kitchen floor thats just wrong.

I pushed back as hard as I can against his imprisoning hand. So close, I was so close to wiggling free when James fell on top of me and slid his hands under my arms to curl over my shoulders and behind my head. The sexy bastard trapped me in a full Nelson on the floor and he just laughed.