[00:24]

With a heavy groan followed by a burp, Jungkook's eyes opened up and he massaged his chest through the black hoodie he wore. The headache he had was worse than having to listen to Namjoon's forced aegyo on an hour loop. Completely hungover from the previous night, the bright lights of the living room forced him to blink them repeatedly. His brown eyes squinted as he tried to focus on his whereabouts. He raised himself but couldn't when he felt a heavy weight on his legs and the sweatpants stuck wet against his knees.

"Ugh, Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook whined and pushed Namjoon's head away.

The instant he pushed his hyung's head away, the older's body rolled until he fell from the couch with a loud groan. The urge to gag again as he eyed his sweatpants full of drool crawled up his throat. There were opened, finished and half filled bottles of soju and empty cups of ramyeon on the table. His phone and camera were scattered on the other end of the table and a black mask was all crumbled up.

"Yah..." Namjoom groaned.

Slowl, he leveled up to lean his arms against the couch where Jungkook was still half asleep, trying to find out in what planet he was in. Those brown chocolate eyes were zoned out, staring at the black mask on the table.

He needed a shower ASAP.

"I'm hitting up your shower." The older male slowly lifted himself up and chuckled at Jungkook's half asleep face. By pressing the tip of his left index finger against the younger male's forehead, he pushed down and with ease. Soon, Jungkook's head fell back on the couch with closed eyes.

When the evening came, Jungkook and Namjoon—still hungover—sat at the youngest's apartment with serious faces. They were having a "meeting" to decide what could be the best video content to celebrate Golden Kook's YouTube Channel hitting 1 Million Subscribers. Their faces were a perfect reflection of each other, serious and in deep thought despite their unsettled stomachs.

"What if you post a video reacting to your first few videos?" Namjoon suggested while rubbing index finger against his chin, eyes focused on the table.

The idea seemed good in Jungkook's mind but he shook his head.

"I want to do something that breaks everything I've done. Not break break, but... something I've never done before that no one would expect." A sigh soon followed Jungkook's rosy lips while his hand began to rub the back of his nape. Thinking for the perfect idea was not the current best thing to do while still hungover but he had to do it soon.

"You've made dance covers already, raised money for the elderly... What if you travel to make another GCF? We could pair up for a collab and I could help you find good places to film."

At another suggestion, the younger shook his head.

"It's not that I don't want to collab again, but I want something that everyone will remember." Jungkook released another sigh and covered his face while groaning. He couldn't find anything!

"What defines Golden Kook?" Namjoom inquired while overthinking the name. He was onto something.

"My good sense of humor," Jungkook replied, smiling in a way all his teeth could be shown.

"What else? What is something you do on every video?"

Namjoon's light bulb was about to turn on.

"I wear a cap or a hoo—I KNOW!" Jungkook suddenly stood up and gasped with both hands clasping his mouth. "I'M A GENIUS!" he exclaimed, punching the air in an excited way.

His words caused Namjoon to tighten his lips and slowly nod, mentally roasting the boy on every single language he had knowledge of (Korean, English, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, and French) for raising his voice despite their hangover.

"I'm going to create a game of hide and seek. I will stay in a place around Seoul without wearing my mask and if someone finds me, I'll ask them out on a date and have them on my next video," stated Jungkook, proud of his idea.

The idea sparked like fireworks around the clouds of the younger's mind while Namjoon slowly acknowledged that it was better than doing a normal face reveal.

"I will make a short video for it tomorrow and post it. Then, I'll write something on Twitter."

"Okay, let's elaborate your idea."

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

JIMIN'S PHONE

Those loud screeches and squeals that Jimin made that day