Sinking

POV SWITCH: You are now in the shoes of
Joycy Peza.

There where so few like him left.You were glad that you had met him when you did.You and him highjacked a ship and flew to another star system.You two found a small planet that is peaceful. No Sith ever walked here, or so they thought.You two build a small hut.

"Reaper." you say dropping your first layer of Jedi robes.Reaper admired your body.

"You're finally ready for me?"You smirk.

"Yes."Reaper licks his lips as he picks you up and gently places you on the bed.

You laugh as you feel his hands going all over your body.The two of you enjoyed each others company. Your relationship was that of two sultans ruling their respective continents. Strong, yet peaceful.

"I want you..."You trail to him.He rubbed his hand on your thigh.

"I want you too..."He says seductively, pausing. He kisses you intensly.

"Now."He begins to kiss your neck, as his hands finds its way int your clothing."Please me..."You moan.

His mouth moves up to your ear and he whispers softly..."Say my name."

"Reap..."You moan.He laughs as his hand find its way int your underwear.

"Is this how you please everyone?"You ask teasingly.

He just laughs and continues what he's doing.Oh yes, he was a man that knew his way around a woman.He pushed you up on the wall as you wrapped your legs around his torso.

"Oh yes..."You moan as you continue to enjoy the moment.

He stands up and picks you up slightly as he walks over to the bed and lays you down on it.He goes down on you.Oh the beautiful feeling of his mouth on your sensitive area. He gives a hand job with the other hand as he sucks on your clit, you grind your legs into him.Fantastic.

"OW!"You moan in pleasure.

He laughs as he continues the action.His mouth worked wonders for you. You wanted more contact so you grabbed a hold of his hair, with both hands.He laughs as he continues to give you pleasure.

"You're not funny."You say, as he laughs harder.

"Sorry."He chuckles.

"I want to be inside of you."He said whispearing as he pleasured you.

"Please?"You moan.

He stops doing what he was doing to kiss the inside of your thigh.He slowly pused his manhood in. As he slowly went deeper and deeper.You where panting as he entered all the way in.

"Oh yeah..."You moan as he begins to slowly rock back and forth.

The feeling where too much as he picked up the pace.

"Don't stop..."You moan."My name is on your lips..."He says almost whispering.

"Please..."He whispears.

"REAPER!"Screamed in pleasure.

He goes faster and faster as you moan.

"I'm cuming..."You moan loudly.

"Come with me..."He says as he thrusts harder.

"Reaper..."You moan as he releases inside you.

He lays on top of you as you hug him.

"That was....."You trails off again.

He pushed your hair aside and kissed you deelpy.

"I love you..."He says.

"And I love you..."You reply as he pulls out and both lay there panting as you recover.