Dominatining

He kisses you savagly like a wild beast.

"Now...I'm going to make love to you slowly..."He says continuing the gentle rocking.

You blush as you slowly return his loving.Your hands run down his figure as he does the same to you.

"You're so warm and...soft...."He says as he continue the gentle rocking.

Your heart flutters.This is it. This is the feeling all those girls spoke of.

His eyes now showed a hint of neon blue he was transforming into a werewolf.While transforming he thrusts into you.

His manhood grows in size with him making it dificalut form him to enter and exit you.Your heart beats as you remember that he has the upper hand.The beast within him was stronger for the first few moons.If you were to resist he would easily tear you apart.

The process was nowhere near pleasurable for you. He kept getting stuck inside of you or he would get frustrated and ram himself into you so his monsterhood would fit in your small human womanhood.His monster dick pulses and pulls and pushes in and out of you.

Though you couldn't care less. The beast was taking over and right now that werewolf was the closest thing to your soulmate.He thrusts in and out of you as his breath became erratic.Tears of pain rolled down your eyes.

He pushes deeper and deeper into you forcing his massive cock inside of your small opening.He was stretching your vagina. The pain was atroushus.The veins on the sides of his head started to pop up as he grunted.

"I'm comi....."His entire body shook as he continued to enter you.

"I can't! You're to big it hurts!..."You gasped.

"I'm coming....in...."He says in a growl.

The beast within him released into your broken vagina as he collapsed on top of you.You laid there panting for air as he slowly pushed himself off of you.You cry out in pain as your face turns red you can't feel your lower body at all. You just wanted the whole experience to be over.

"It...hurts....so.....bad..."You wheeze.

"P..please...stop."You beg your legs hand torso have gone numb from all the pain.

"I can't stop..I...love you."He says as he begins to look slightly crazy.

You watch his eyes flash neon blue and you feel him grow hard again inside of you.

"AAAH! NO! STOP!"You scream as your womanhood stretches paper thin to acomidate the massive member.

He grabs your throat with one hand as the other slides down your body.

"Please! I'm sorry!"You scream pathetically as his member slides out of your destroyed vagina.

He lets go.

"I'm sorry."You say as he grabs your legs and pulls you back to him.

He pushes into you as you scream. He rides you as his other hand holds your throat.Blood began to spill from you vagina as the skin splited a little more everytime he thrusted.You were a mess. Your legs were covered in scratches and cuts, one of your knees was torn up and you had a large cut on your chest just below your neckline.

Yet, this was the man you loved and you would follow him into the gates of hell.He took you there, and that's exactly where he took you. The fiery gates of hell.You both slowed down and he released his grip on you. It was all too much for him. You could tell by the look of pure ecstasy on his face.You look down at your red pulsating pelvis with blood dripping from it. It hurts to sit up. You examine it an dsee if there is any major damage.

The best you can come up with is that you're going to have a nasty bruise.He forced himself on you and now he's hurting you. All because he can't control his bestial feelings.

"Reaper...can you get me a wet towel?"You ask looking at your now purple vagina.

Reaper slowly gets out of the bed to go find some. He comes back with a wet one and hands it to you. You start to wipe yourself off the best you can.

"Ssss!"You wince everytime you try to touch or clean your womanhood.

Reaper doesn't move to touch you, he just stands by watching as you do this.

"Well....I guess there's no major damage."You say after examining your vagina.

"Did it hurt?"He asked smirking and knowing the ansewer to his own question.

"You're looking at it. Does it look like it didn't?"You ask sarcastically as you attempted to clean yourself.

"I didn't ask you how it felt, I asked you if it hurt." He snapped at you.

"I does."Yous say rolling your eyes since he had finished your legs and pelvis where so weak that you couldn't close them.

"Good."He says with a little smirk.

"I don't know what you want me to say, it was painful."You reply.

You still examine your ruined womanhood as it throbbed and pusted it turned purple too.

"It didn't hurt when I used to do this."He says as he moves in closer to touch your wetness that was dripping from your womanhood.

"Don't."You winced at the thought of him even touching it.

He was lucky you hadn't stabbed him in the throat yet.

"You don't want me to?"He asks surprised.

"I don't want you to ever again."You reply as you push his hand off of yourself.

He backs off as he was beginning to bewilder you.You attempt to get out of bed. But your pelvis puts you in so much pain. You wince everytime you try to straighten up.