Fumbling

You look down and notice that your stomach is much bigger. You're not going to fit into your clothes anymore!You look over at Reaper who raises an eyebrow.You stand and walk over to him.

"My baby's growing inside of me!"You say.

"Yeah that's kinda what they do."He chuckles at your child like excitement.

You nod and quickly change out of your preggo clothes.

"Oh look at that sexy baby moma of mine."Reaper chuckled as you changed.

You blush as you walk out.

"You want to feel it?"You ask him.

He nods and you grab his hand.

You lift up your shirt and slowly put his hand on your stomach.

"You can feel it?"He asks.

"Yeah..."You smile warmly.

You slowly reach over and grab his hand.

"Holy shit!"He screams.

The warmth, the fluttering, the heartbeat. You feel everything as his hand touches your stomach.

"My baby is already so strong."You say.

He goes to grab it. He kisses your stomah.

The rest of the day goes by with little happening.You and Reaper lay in bed all day talking and cuddling. You begin to get a little sleepy.

"I wonder what we should have for dinner?"You ask.

"Surprise me."He says while kissing the top of your head.

"I was thinking spice..mmm...maybe something from the Calbe System"You suggest as your hand rubbed his chest with your eyes close.

"That does sound good."He smirked rubbing your shoulder.

You smile and begin to drift off to sleep.

"(Sigh) On second though maybe I just want to lay here with you..."You say snuggling up to Reaper.

"Mmmm..."Reaper moans.

"Big strong musle man with real soft chest feels like pillow..."You ramble as you fall to sleep.

"I agree..."Reaper chuckles as his hands softly caress your growing stomach.

"I like you..."You say groggily fighting your tiredness to him.

"I like you too..."He says looking down on you.

You fall asleep on with your head resting on his chest.The rest of the night goes by with you sleeping soundly. The morning sun wakes you up.

"You're awake."Reaper smiles as he stands in the doorway.

"Mmmm..."You stretch.

"Wait...that's your proper uniform. Don't tell me. You are leaving."You say to him.

"Got some business to take care of, then I'm back."He says with a nod.

"I don't want you to go."You panic.

"Shh. You'll be fine. I have some important stuff that can't wait."He said kissing your forehead.

"I'll...wait for you to get back..."You say quietly while looking away from him.

He walks over and pecks your cheek, and then heads out.You lay on the bed and roll your eyes.Reaper jumps into a pod and heads his assignment. You sigh heavily and slowly get up. You walk over to your dresser and look at yourself. You grab some underwear that fits.

He landed on the planet and stepped out with his signature helment on.He scans the area for his bounty. He sees two. One playing with a toddler style robot, and the other preparing for market. The robot has a large orange dot sighted in it's owners chest.

"Greere. Yanky."He said looking at the two robots they turned around and started to fire at him.

"Zap."He says and the robots explode sending their parts flying at the two owners.

He quickly begins to search the area killing any who attempt to escape. He finds a suit behind a house covered in blood. He walks back to the owner and grabs her hand.

"Come on."He slowly walks out to a waiting speeder.

He sees a person trying to escape on one.

"Bingo."He says he shots the owner of the speeder down and takes it for himself.

"GKG-2."He says to himself looking over the specifications.

"Commander. Two targets have been eliminated."He says into his wrist.

"Reaper: Bounty 12345675 and 792726038 disposed of."His com repeats to him.

"Understood. I'll be arriving home soon. Thanks for the assist."Reaper confermed.

"No problem."He heads home.