Chapter - 21 : Thoughts & Conversations

Anamika feels relaxed when she finds Ansh in the hotel corridors. She takes a promise from her son, that he won't go anywhere, alone. Vineet also apologises to Anamika, since, it was his fault as well. He should have taken care of the boy. Anamika also apologises, she realises that she has over reacted, but it's not wrong. Anyone else at her place would have reacted that way. Even Vineet agrees with her, and he comforts her saying the same. Anamika feels his voice, very painful. She tries to ask him but he diverts her mind, and they discuss the project. Ansh is busy in watching television. Anamika and Vineet are working, when Ansh barges in front of them.

"Mumma! Bhook lagi hai

"Mumma! Bhook lagi hai.."  he says cutely.

Anamika asks him to eat the biscuits, while Vineet checks the watch. It's almost 8 PM. It's been 3 hours since they are working. He looks at Anamika.

"I think ab hume dinner ke liye jana chahiye

"I think ab hume dinner ke liye jana chahiye." he says.

Anamika looks at him. She's feeling tired, too much, to go into the hotel restaurant.

"We can order here na?" she asks.

"Nahi mumma! Bahar jayenge

"Nahi mumma! Bahar jayenge. Dekho na kitni sundar lights hain" Ansh chuckles.

Anamika looks at her son, and finds him looking out of the window, and the street lights in London are eyecatching and beautiful. Ansh runs towards Vineet.