Chapter - 30 : Thoughts

Vineet realises that Anamika is right. He feels that she's strong enough to raise a boy. Also, her care has affected him. She reminds him of  his late wife. And what did he just see in his dream. He saw both the ladies in the dream. What is it? Is it some kind of  affirmation for him to move on. His trance is broken with his phone beep. It's his sister and he replies her that he's fine and so are Anamika Ansh. In the evening, he meets Anamika and Ansh for a short while. Anamika reminds him to take his medicines and also informs him that the delegates want to meet him tomorrow. He agrees and they part their ways.

*****
Anamika moves inside the room. Ansh runs into the balcony and is astonished to see the lights on the streets. The night sky is star studded and it's beautiful with the lights in the distance. He calls Anamika, who has just emerged out of the washroom.

"Mumma dekho na kitna sundar hai

"Mumma dekho na kitna sundar hai." He says.

Anamika stands beside her son and looks at the scenario. It's certainly a  breathtaking view. She smiles at her son and they savor the night view,sitting on the couch that is in the balcony. Ansh falls asleep in his mother's arms while Anamika's mind is wandering over someone.

She is really touched  when he praised her. He said that she's an inspiration.

Her lips curve into a smile

Her lips curve into a smile. She wants him to move on. She has heard about his wife, Ruhana, and has also seen her picture. She knows that Ruhana was a kind soul.  And so is Vineet. He has helped her a lot. Also, his bonding with Ansh is commendable. She knows that he's filling the void of a father's love for her son.

Even she is attracted to him. His fever has worried her in the morning. She scolded him and he listened to her like a kid. She also feels a connection towards him, maybe because of the pain that they share. After Hearing him, she genuinely wants him to move on. She'd help him? Maybe, Yes.

Her trance is broken as Ansh settles his head on her shoulder. She takes the boy in the room and makes him sleep on the bed. She closes the balcony door and lies on the bed but sleep is away from her eyes. All she is thinking about is the things that she has talked with Vineet.