Chapter - 28 : Conversing

Anamika reaches the hotel and makes her way straight to Vineet's room. She already has the duplicate key, with which she opens the door and moves in. She feels silence around, and as she looks towards the bed, the scenario makes her smile. She finds Vineet and Ansh sleeping, the boy is sleeping keeping his head on Vineet's arms and one arm around him. They are sleeping without any worries. As Anamika moves close towards the bed, she finds both of them smiling in the sleep. They must have some good time. She keeps her hand on Vineet's forehead, and finds it's normal. She sighs, his fever has subsided.

With her touch, Vineet grimaces in his sleep and opens his eyes. He finds Anamika by his side and he tries to get up, but finds Ansh asleep. Anamika signals him to stop and makes Ansh sleep on the bed and looks at him.

"fever dobara toh nahi aaya?" she asks

"Nahi! Tum batao, how was the meeting?" he asks sitting on the bed.

"It was good. Kal aap final baat kar lena. And then, we can also operate from our Mumbai office." Anamika replies with a smile.

"That's great! I knew, you will handle it

"That's great! I knew, you will handle it." Vineet says.

"Ab jab aap laaparwahi karenge, toh kisi ko toh responsible hona padega na

"Ab jab aap laaparwahi karenge, toh kisi ko toh responsible hona padega na." Anamika says eyeing him.

Vineet looks at her for a few seconds and then smiles lightly.