Chapter - 39 : Happiness All Around

The following morning, Anamika wakes up, she finds Vineet sleeping while hugging her. The blissful moments of the last night make her smile. She remembers how he surprised her and they ended up together. What strikes her next moment, it's about Ansh. She didn't even talk to him. Though, she knows that Angel and Sachin will take good care of him but he's her first responsibility. Vineet comes second, and he knows it. Anamika suddenly feels guilty that she didn't talk  for even once to her son. Instead, she was busy with her husband. She picks her phone, and finds a message from Angel. Since it's weekend, she asked them to stay over and enjoy some family time. Also, she added that Ansh is happy with his brother and sister. Anamika smiles. Only a mother can understand a Mother's worry. She keeps the phone on the side table and  turns her gaze on Vineet. She bends towards him and kisses on his head. He tosses in his place.

" Good morning."  he says.

"Toh aap jaag rahe hai??" she asks.

" Hanji! Itni achi morning treat milegi toh koi bhi jaagega na!"  Vineet says as he opens his  eyes

"Achaa! Aap bhi na, Ansh ki tarah behave karne lage ho! Utho ab!" she says

"Excuse me! Main aisa hi hoon. Tumhe aise hi kaam chalana padega." he says glaring at her.

"Han han! thik hai!  Ap aur aapka beta dono nautanki hain

"Han han! thik hai!  Ap aur aapka beta dono nautanki hain. Huh!"  Anamika makes a face.

Vineet laughs at her words. He knows when she gets irritated, she says so. She asks him to wake up as they have to go to Angel's place. She moves to freshen up, while he wakes up and  then moves to prepare the morning coffee. Anamika is astonished to see him setting the tray on the table when she comes out of the washroom. He smiles at her and asks her to have Coffee while he moves to freshen up. Anamika picks her favorite outfit, a saree, the one of Ansh's choice, and she knows both Vineet & Ansh love to see her dolled up in a saree. She  drapes the saree and gets ready. Meanwhile, she finds Vineet coming out of the washroom.