Chapter - 33 : Thoughts

Anamika makes Ansh sleep and she lies beside him. Her thoughts are pondering over Vineet, his family, and the baby girl, who unknowingly tied them together.

All  the little girl did was, that she was playing  with the falling palla of Anamika's saree, and at the same time, she holds Vineet's finger with the same hand that was tangled with Anamika's palla. He was sitting near to the cradle and she held his finger. Anamika and Angel were talking beside the cradle, and she didn't know that the girl was holding the saree palla. As she turned, she felt something tugging her back and she saw the scenario. She didn't know what it means,but all she wishes for Vineet's happiness.

*****

Vineet is in his room. His reverie is broken with the memory. He knows he shouldn't be taking it so seriously, but hearing Angel, he is in thoughts. He knows, Ruhana always wished for his wellbeing, even Anamika is doing the same. He doesn't know what he should do. She has been so caring for him in London. Her son fills a void in his life and he feels happy when he meets him. Are these some kind of signals? What he should do? He is unaware, all he knows is that he must move on.

His eyes fall on Ruhana's picture placed on the side table. He picks it up and smears it. He feels that she's smiling at him.

"samjhaya na tumhe, ki aage badho. Main toh tumhari rooh mein hoon. Hume koi alag nahi kar sakta."

" Jo koi tumhari zindagi mein jagah banana chahta hai, usey mauka toh do."

"Kal main thi, aaj wo hai. Apne aapko khush rehne ki wajah toh do. Tum khush rahoge tabhi toh main khush rahungi."

His trance is broken. He looks around and finds himself alone in the room. Moreover, he's not at his home, this is her sister's place where he lives on the weekends. The two boys, Ansh and Saransh, make life merrier for him. He's happy when he's with them. He sighs, he closes his eyes, and a face flashes in his eyes. He opens his eyes with a jerk. Maybe, he has got his answer. He picks up his phone and begins to write something.

*****
Anamika is awake. Ansh is asleep, but she isn't able to sleep. The very incident is flashing in front of her eyes. She has certain feelings for Vineet in her heart, and she cannot deny the fact.