Candycane and Willowsoul

Amethyst continued glaring at him, struggling. When she tried to reach for her daggers, ShadowNight shoved them away.

"You. Are. Ssssssssso annoying," she managed through gritted teeth.

"I am NOT," he contradicted her again. She just rolled her eyes, grinded her teeth together, not bothering to say anything. ShadowNight bit her tail, and started to drag her towards a fallen tree. She glared at him the whole way, not bothering to make it easier for him. In fact, she tried to make it harder by rolling sideways, but he sank his teeth deeper into her tail. That only made her struggle more.

"STOP," he roared, enchanting her, and she glared at him deeply. After he tossed her into a thorny bust, putting the fallen tree on top of her, he released the enchantment.

"Really?" She asked him, finally throwing all her anger out, "REALLY???? REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO INFURIATING!!!!!!!"

"You little beetle," he snorted with laughter, and flew off into the darkness.

"Hey, Amethyst!" A LeafWing with brown eyes, some pale green scales and underscales, and patches of pine-green scales dotting her body greeted the NightWing, "who was that? Wait, let me help," she suggested, hauling the tree off of Amethyst

"Thanks, Willowsoul," Amethyst replied, climbing out of the thorns, "now let's go GET THAT BLACKWING!!!!!!"

"Alright! Hold on for a second, you know me so well, so let me bring him here!" Willowsoul started using her animus magic to bring him back to them.

Somewhere else, ShadowNight felt himself being tugged back and he roared "I ENCHANT MYSELF TO NOT BE CONTROLLED BY OTHER ANIMUS SPELLS, ONLY MY OWN!!!"

"GET BACK HERE WHERE ARE MY DAGGERS YOU SNAKE!!!!!!" Amethyst yelled at him, running towards where she heard his voice, but it was dead silence by then. She walked back to Willowsoul.

"AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!" Willowsoul yelled, too, as she grabbed a map he left behind, "tell me where he is going," a red dot began to move along the map. It was heading right for the Sky Kingdom.

"Why there?" She asked Amethyst.

"Because he's looking for someone," Amethyst replied, only knowing what type of dragon it was.

"Who?" Willowsoul asked.

"A firescale," Amethyst answered, looking around the forest, "have you seen my daggers around here?"

"I have a firescale," Willowsoul pulled it out of her pouch, and Amethyst stared at it.

"Where did you get that?"

"Found it out in the woods," Willowsoul replied.

"Are there more? We could find the firescaled dragon that he's looking for," Amethyst started putting a plan together in her head. One that she didn't know would fall apart soon enough.