General Bonfire

"Hello," the largest SkyWing spoke in a deep and booming voice. He had golden eyes, and dark red scales, with some hints of gold specks around the tail, and a lighter shade of red on his underbelly, "we've received word from our Queen that we have found uninvited visitors in our kingdom."

"WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYTHING GOING WRONG TODAY??? DOES THE WORLD HATE ME OR SOMETHING??? I'M NOT EVIL!!!!!" Amethyst yelled, but her body didn't react, and she stayed where she was, even if she did NOT want to get involved with SkyWings again

Sun only smiled at her, "hello, just saying I've been spying on you for many years, Amethyst, and I know how to get out of here."

"Seriously? Do you NOT see how creepy that is!" Amethyst protested, "and how do you know my name?!"

The large SkyWing didn't appear to hear them talk, "why, you are coming back to our prison, as you entered the Sky Kingdom without a guard's permission, or a message to the Queen to come there!" He announced, growling, "Falcon! Arc! Moa! Get these dragons; even the Slasher! The Queen will have some nice visitors!" The guards rushed to them.

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET A DRAGON FROM YOUR PRECIOUS PALACE WHO WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!! HOW DOES THAT QUALIFY ME FOR YOUR PRISON????" Amethyst yelled at them.

The large SkyWing growled, and leaned closer to her, "it's my Queen's orders, you fool!" he roared, "oh, and by the way, I'm Bonfire. The lead guard of all SkyWings."

Amethyst rolled her eyes, "if you're the 'lead guard of all the SkyWings' why do you obey your Queen."

"Calm down! I have a secret hiding spot that no one has seen since I was born," Sun told Amethyst.

"Whoops! I meant the lead guard of all SkyWings who are registered guards under my Queen's command. I am her most trusted advisor," General Bonfire corrected himself.

"You're her most trusted advisor, huh? So, if I were to take you hostage, it would be a pretty big deal?" Amethyst calculated.

"Yeah," Sun laughed softly, "follow me," he had found a way to trick the SkyWings.

"Yes, you idiot!" More guards came and blocked the entrance to the cave, "... they would come searching for me and put a bounty on your wimpy little talons, and DESTROY you!" General Bonfire laughed.

"... Fine." Amethyst agreed with Sun, following him. Yet she still muttered, "wimpy talons? WIMPY TALONS??? These talons have finished off more dragons than you ever have!"

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonfire yelled at them.

"I have a few clones that can come in handy, at least one hundred thousand. Bonfire, you should remember me... don't you?... Good job teaching... " Sun trailed off.

"Wait. You KNOW that snake?" Amethyst asked.

"Yes," Sun answered.

"NO, I DON'T," Bonfire growled, "when do you want to get captured? In five seconds or... perhaps a minute?"