Chapter 9- Lecture

This is going on at the exact same time as the last chapter the next chapter will be normal again. The Photo above is Hilda(Hiccups sister)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiccups POV

We were relaxing in the clubhouse as we actually had nothing to do today, and we all don't have training today. And then I hear a familiar voice Complain "Ugh I'm so bored" I recognize as my little sister(By 2 years)Hilda's I look over and see her walking around her Tide Glider Silver.

"If you're so bored go patrol the island or stock up on your dragon's healing saliva, or go visit mom I'm sure she wouldn't mind," I say annoyed she disrupted my thoughts.

"Thanks for the ideas bro your the best, I'll patrol then go visit mom," She says excitedly I just roll my eyes because, ya I love her and all but she can be ANNOYING AS VALHALLA.

Once she leaves, we all give a sigh of relief because when she is bored she can be more destructive the twins back on berk with a dragon(if they had one). "Anyone else wants to go through her stuff and remove any pointy, sharp, explosive, destructive objects from her possession?" Dagur asks quickly in a worrying tone

"Nah"

"Nope"

"No, remember last time?" I shutter, she beat us up and our dragons were LAUGHING not helping, We were so annoyed.

"Can we please just go back to relaxing we haven't had one of these days in a long time, I say we enjoy it," Heather states flying off to probably relax in the woods.

"Fine..."Dagur mumbles

"I agree with Heather," Astrid mutters into my chest as she relaxes again. Unfortunately at the exact moment, the Dragon Hunters Alarm goes off. And we all jump up and get on our dragons once we are in the air. "Why can't we ever get a break?!?" Astrid Complains mad and annoyed. Well, the dragon hunters won't be a problem Astrid is Mad and Annoyed at them this will go badly for them.

"Let's just get them out of here. Then we can hopefully get at least some time to ourselves for once" I comment

"Agreed" Dagur states

As we arrive at the south side of the island we see two things 1. Death song amber 2.Hunters trapping our dragons. Why do they have Deathsong amber? I guess we will have to go back to the Death song island to have a little look into that next week. Once as I fly in and destroy the weapons the others join. I see Heather and Astrid free the dragons, and Dagur getting rid of the hunters. Where is Hilda? She better be safe. I dive into the bottom part of the ships and free the dragons already abord. On the last ship, I see Silver Oh no, sis where are you? I free Silver and Pannick. "Silver where is Hilda? Show us girl" Silver leads us to the commander's courters.

"Silver join the others I'll get her" Silver looks doubtful but leads the other dragons out. I have toothless shoot a plasma blast at the door and see my sister tied up and scared of Kelsi who is watching her. "Toothless get Hilda out of here NOW" I yell as I attack Kelsi to give them time to escape. Once they are out I trip Kelsi and give her a distraction and escape myself and Dagur dragged the ship out to sea. Then I run and hug my sister and mutter "Thank Thor your okay" Then I say very stern "You, You are staying at Mom's for a month."

"Aww come on, Mom's so hard on me when I go there for a punishment" Hilda Complains.

"And Mom should be, you are so reckless and no offense sis but your plans suck as well," I lecture her.

"Ugh, fine come on silver-" She starts but I interrupt her.

"No, Dagur is going to drop you off you are staying at Mom's WITHOUT Silver" I punish Hilda. Gods, I hate doing this but she never learns her lesson. And last time Mom said she used Silver to escape.

"WHAT!" Both Dagur and Hilda Screamed I rolled my eyes because I could hear Astrid and Heather laughing.

"Go now," I say sternly I walk over to Dagur and whisper "Sorry Dagur but she would annoy the rest of us, she's scared of you, use it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear Dagur land behind me, "How was it?" I ask with an apologetic look.

"I'm shocked she didn't say a word the whole flight," He says.

"Yea I thought that might happen" I chuckle "Let's go eat"

"Yes! I'm starving, your Mom tried to feed me but I escaped in time," Dagur shutters.

I laugh as we arrive at the clubhouse, I see Heather finish putting out the food. Once we sit down and I am about to start to eat, I feel Astrid wrap her arms around my neck and rest her chin on top of my head. Then she lets go and sits next to me, and I peck her cheek and say lovingly "Hey M'lady."

"Hey, Babe" Astrid returns as we start eating Heather's delicious lamb chops.

"Guys next week we, unfortunately, have check on the death-song island," I tell them.

"Let me guess, because of the death-song amber they had?" Astrid questions.

"Yes, because if they have a death-song it's bad news for everyone," I state.

"Your right, we do and we could relax for a few hours there too if the dragons put have their earplugs in," Astrid sighs attempting to convince the others.

"Ugh, FINEEE" Dagur wines.

"Alright, I was gonna go anyway," Heather says rolling her eyes at her thick-witted brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you enjoyed! I might make a Truth or Dare book I'm still thinking about it. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening!