Chapter 10- Alive?!?

Astrids POV

As we hover in the air melody island, with our hoods and bandana's on Hiccup says "Heather, Dagur take the south side of the island Me and Astrid will take the North."

"Alright Brother" Dagur yells as Heather and himself fly to that side of the island.

"Let's get searching the quicker we do this the better," I say.

"Agreed, M'lady" Hiccup responds.

As we were flying over the last part of our search we see a boat. Hiccup and I look at each other because we can tell it's a Berkian boat. Oh no, not here please not here. If they are here that means they will run into the death-song. We see Heather and Dagur fly towards us we all land. "Maybe it's empty?" Dagur asks nervously.

"No, they are here we have to find them FAST," Hiccup panics as he jumps back onto the beach"Because Our Parents, Gobber, and Fishlegs was on it" 

"W-What?" I speak nervously.

"Yea I know M'lady, as long as they don't find out we'll be safe" Hiccup says pulling me in for a hug.

"But what if they do? They'll drag us back to berk, And they will definitely kill our dragons" I question tearing up while hiccup is holding my arms. 

"That WON'T happen on my watch, If they do find out we'll go to the nest as a last resort," Hiccup says reassuringly while holding my chin.

"What if we are forced to reveal ourselves?" I wonder out loud "I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yes you did, and if we have to we'll have each other," Hiccup chuckles at me confidently as he wipes away my tears "Rember There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid, Always"(Yes I did totally did add that quote

"Guys come on! We have to find them before they run into the evil death-song!" Dagur cries impatiently then gets beat up by heather.

"NO ONE RUINS A HICCSTRID MOMENT ON MY WATCH!!" Heather roars angrily as she tackles Dagur.

"Please have mercy sister I mean He did say we need to find them fast!" Dagur yells trying to spare his life.

Hiccup and I just laugh as we get on our dragons and put our hoods, bandana's on  I say "Come on guys! we need to find them, Heather you can beat him up later."

"Ugh fine" Heather mumbles as she hops on Windshere.

"Yes! I have mercy" Dagur cheers as he gets on sleuther.

As we scour the last part of the island, I see them. "Look over there!" I point out.

"Alright guys, we land get them off melody island and DON'T LET THEM KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" Hiccup tells us sternly as we land. They see us and get into a battle stance.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Stoick bellows Wow, that hurt my ears. Hopefully, Hicc is okay after this encounter I mean I know he doesn't want to see anyone from berk except for Fish and Gobber.

"Oww, my poor ears. Ugh, look we aren't telling you who we are or anything, we were sent to get you off the island by our chief. Okay?" Hiccup states a bit sarcastic.

"W-Why?" Fishlegs asks nervously. Poor Fishlegs he must be scared I mean 4 people who ride dragons trying to get you off an island, and um...he's someone who isn't super brave from what I last know.

"You know there's a dragon on this island which is called Melody Island, that is called a     death-song and all anyone knows about it is that it shoots amber-like substance, eas dragons/Vikings, its roar like song, and what it looks like. So for your own safety get off this island," Hiccup explains, while I see Stoick thinking and Fishlegs jotting this down. Typical Fishlegs, He's so much like Hiccup that he doesn't even realize.

"You know what? How about if you beat me in a Sword-Fight we leave I we win we stay and get to know the riders of the Night Fury and Deady Nadder identities," Stick proposes.

Once we hear that, Hiccup and I look at each other in worry I know we are thinking the same thing. It's the only way. They are way too stubborn for anything else. I nod at Hiccup as I put my hand on his shoulder and say "Go take them down, Babe."

He nods back and states "I accept," and walks forward but jesters for toothless to stay where he is.

"Alright then, let's fight(Insert Stoick's war cry)" Stoick says as he attacks Hiccup.

Hiccup doges and Stoick attempts to get him multiple times. But fails Hiccup just doges it easily, when Hiccup gets his chance he yells his war cry, and attacks Stoick with inferno but without it on fire. Their swords clash multiple times somehow Hiccups sword didn't break Stoicks. Without anyone but Stoick knowing Stoick used one of the gashes on Hiccups sword and flung it out of Hiccups grasp and into a tree. We all stood there shocked for a second, and Hiccup sighed. "I-I guess you one" Hiccup said on the verge of tears because he knows they will get killed on this island and he can't do anything about it anymore.

I want to run over to him and hug Hiccup to comfort him, but I don't because I know he doesn't want me to. I see Dagur grab his sword and run over to sleuther. Good, he wouldn't want to lose his sword. We all mount up and I see Hiccup nod at me. I sigh as Hiccup and I pull off our Hoods and Bandanas.

"Your Alive?" Stoick trails off, socked to see us alive and on dragons.

"Yes. Now if you care for your lives leave this island, but I already tried so I can't do anything," Hiccup said while taking off with the others and went to check on the death-song.

"I would listen to him if I were you, and DON'T FOLLOW US! Look, the only reason we tried to help you was that you guys are our parents, and gobber and fishlegs are close to both me and Hiccup," I state before taking off and joining the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this, they put the death-songs back on melody island after the fight over the King of dragons.

1) What do you think of the fight scene?

2) Why do you think the Hunters had death-song amber?

3) Should Garf be okay or not?

4) what did you think of Heather's reaction to Dagur interrupting a Hiccstrid moment?