Chapter 22- Bullies?!?

Hiccup's POV

As the weeks past, I can tell that the Berkians are...well not treating me like trash but as a human being. But, Zeph and Silvi are acting cold and isolated, like how I was. Whenever I confront them they just say they have a 'bad day'. We are all worried sick, today that's going to change. Astrid, Heather, Fishlegs and myself agreed that we unfortunately have to force the truth out of them.

They walk through the door and Astrid closes it and I say "Look, we know something is up. Spit it out."

I nod and Fishlegs holds Silvi in place and Hilda holds Zeph. "Look we are going to get the truth out of you two it's just a matter of time. We could go all night you know that. It's up you." I state stern but gentle.

Zeph sighs while I see Silviya shaking her head as if saying 'No don't tell them'. Zeph starts "Okay, but promise you won't get mad?"
"Promise, I would never be mad at either of you for long ever."

"T-The other kids are...well treating us like a-a runt. Hitting us, teasing us, calling us names, and more. I-I tried defending us but... It got to Silvi and it eventually got to me as well. I-I really tried! *sniffle* And one kid tried flirting with me? I-I did what mom taught me, he hated me after tho. Why do they do it? When they're parents see they scold and punish them, they also apologized to us. B-But it keeps going, without their parents knowledge. The kids are: Punchlout, Loudlout, Hazelnut, Walnut, Casey and Olive. Please don't hate me!" Zeph explained and was sobbing, scared and miserable. We were furious but kept it under and I nodded and they let go. Silvi has just shuffling her feet and Zeph was crying on the floor.

I walked over and hugged her rubbing her back comforting her. Astrid joined us and Fishlegs and Heather were doing the same to a lightly crying Silviya.

"Hey, Hey don't cry it's okay. We aren't mad at you. It's not your fault. From what you told us you tried your best and that's all we can ask." I whisper in her ear.

"Your father is right, if that happened to me. My parents would tell me to train until that doesn't happen. Which wouldn't of worked at all. And your father went through it for 11 years  and he was treated horrible even tho he was trying his best. I unfortunately was involved in it, but I still regret it dearly even if he forgave me forever ago." Astrid said I smiled at her and kissed Zephs forehead.

"Really?"

"Yea, really"
———————————————————————
"May I ask why you 6 thought it was okay to bully Zeph and Silvi?" I ask clearly furious.

"Because she is a fucking slutty runt!" Loudlout said rudely and oblivious to my rage.

"You aren't allowed to do that to them! You 6 are to be put in the jail for a week! The only people that can bring them food and water is family and Myself, Valka, Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Heather, Zephyr and Silviya." Stoick roared.

The kids protested saying things like "what?!? No?!? You can't do that?!? What no she's a bitch they deserve it?!?!"

"I can and I will"

"We have no protests. Our kids deserve it after all they didn't listen to us when we said not to," the parents said.