Chapter 17- 6 years later

Nuffnut isn't in this story yet so pretend that Nuffnut isn't in the photo I couldn't find one without him. Hiccup and Astrid are 25 yrs old. Zephyr is 4 yrs old. I do NOT own the artwork.

Stoick's POV

It's been over 6 years since I last saw my son, we listened to him a year or so after I realized that was a mistake. So for the past 5 years, we've been looking myself, gobber, and the teen's search. The teens are married and have kids, fishlegs says he does(A/N: try and guess with who but don't worry it will be revealed later on though) but won't tell us any more than that I think he is trying to lead us in the wrong direction. 

"Cheif, heading towards a fog bank," Snotlout tells me, who is still heir until Hiccup comes back.

"Understood, Enter it"

"Uhh...yes sir...." Snotlout answers uncertain and I can see that the others but Fishlegs are uncertain as well. why is he not...unless he knows something...

As we enter there are sea stacks I turn the boat left and we pass the sea stack then right the left...and so on until we leave the fog bank and we see something amazing...

Everyone gasped from the beauty as we were sailing through whatever this was, I heard a "Yeah buddy!" We looked up and saw a Night fury

Everyone gasped from the beauty as we were sailing through whatever this was, I heard a "Yeah buddy!" We looked up and saw a Night fury...Hiccup. I used one of Hiccup's inventions that actually helped the village, and saw him pet the dragon's side and the dragon look scared? Hiccup was doing something then FELL OF The DRAGON! When he was close to about 500 feet from the sea he did something and had wings? And got back on the dragon and flew off...my son was alive and VERY RECKLESS. 

"was that..."

"I think so..." 

"It was Hiccup." fishlegs answered our question of Was that Hiccup?

"How do you know?" I asked

"Simple, we only know of one-night fury which hiccup rides and the night fury's left tailfin are missing it is extremely unlikely that two dragons will be missing a left tailfin, and Hiccup obviously made the dragon a prosthetic tailfin and most likely a saddle so he could control the tail and so he would be comfortable riding the dragon" Fishlegs explained.

Ugh! That makes sense I really want to banish him because he probably knows everything and isn't telling us! "Okay that makes sense, follow Hiccup," I ordered annoyed and Fishlegs smiled at me.

As hours passed we couldn't see Hiccup anymore but we were still going in that direction. I had hope. As the fog cleared we saw dragons attacking I heard Hiccup yell "Get those dragons free! Try not to kill the dragon trappers!" Everyone yelled something like you got it but I saw Astrid and she yelled "HEY! I know you directed that at me! not fair!" I swore I heard "Be careful DAD!" but I shrugged it off. I mean that's impossible, right?

I chuckled at that knowing she might kill them if she was allowed. I heard "Okay we got them all! Get out! Heard them to the Sanctuary! DW do your thing!" Once this was yelled a ginormous Dragon white with spikes and so tusks came from the water sit out ICE?!? and destroyed the fort. "Alright! Let's heard these guys back!" And with that, we followed quickly as we could but we lost them...again.

To be continued...

I have a plan for this and thank you @H_Haddock3 for this idea. I will be updating my books much as I can.

-Winter