Limbo

Ok so this is just a short soft story. No smut in this one luvs, sorry.

Y/N POV
______

I've been dating the love of my life, Billie, for the past 8 months, yes, it might not be too long but she matches my energy like no one else ever had. She loves me so much and it shows. However, these past weeks she has been off.
It all started when I told her my ex best friend was going to move back to the school we go to. Me and Evelyn were best friends since 9 grade, but she moves schools in 10th grade. Now i'm in 11th grade, I started dating Billie in this grade so Evelyn didn't know about her because we stopped talking. When I saw her again I told her about Billie and she went crazy. She got so mad for no reason, and since then there has been a weird tension between them everytime they happen to see each other at school.

If i'm being honest I did distance myself a little bit from Billie since Evelyn got here, but hey, I hadn't seen Evelyn in months, maybe a year. There's still something off but I still don't understand.

BILLIE'S POV
__________

Y/N's ex best friend moved to our school. At first I was happy for them, I know what it's like to miss your best friends. Everything changed the days after Evelyn got here. Y/N started hanging out with Evelyn after school, they went to the movies, mall, each other houses, etc. I didn't even get to hang out with Y/N once a week. What was weird to me was thar everytime I tried to text her she would replied with dry ass texts. It was strange tho, because the next day when I saw her she wouldn't mention shit. I get, when you're with your best friend you don't pay attention to significant others, but damn, 24 hours a day?
I got on the bus and went to school, my brother had to borrow my car today so I got to school early.
I got inside school and noticed Y/N, I haven't been able to have a conversation with her in so fucking long. For a whole ass week. I need her so much, she's my everything, seems like it's not mutual anymore.
"Hey" I say in a low voice. She walks up to me, hugs me, and tries to kiss me on the lips but I slide my face so she kisses me on my cheek. "What's wrong?" Y/N asked. "Nothing, I gotta go" I said walking away but she grabbed my hand. "Babe wait, I need to talk to you." I listen.

"What's wrong with you? You have been so distant lately" she said.

I was so hurt and tired..I went off.

"Me? Are you serious Y/N? Me? You have been so fucking distance lately. I haven't even hang out with you this week. Listen, I get it, Evelyn is your best friend. But you can't make me get attached to you and just ghost me. I try to text you and you reply with dry ass texts. I've been 7 days in limbo, emotionally unstable, I don't When know what's going on with you, just push me out the window at this point, because you know you're my everything and you haven't even checked on me." I say with tears in my eyes looking down.

"Baby...i'm so sorry.." she hugs me and says "...but I haven't texted you in a dry way, as a matter of fact, you haven't even texted me.."

"Wait what the fuck" I say taking out my phone to show her the texts.

"Love..I swear to God I haven't sent those texts..what the actual fuck" she answers in confusion. Me even more confused.

Y/N POV
______
When I see those texts my mind goes blank. The only person I've been with the past weeks was Evelyn, would my best friend actually be capable of doing this? What. The. Hell. I could see in her eyes she was hurt and confused.

"Babe you're my everything as well, I swear I didn't sent those texts. I love you so fucking much. I will fix this shit i'm so sorry. I'll spend this whole week with you I swear i'm fucking sorry." I say worried, and kiss her forehead. She noods and response and rests her head on my shoulder while we are both resting our backs on the wall. I grab her face so she's facing me and place a soft kiss on her lips "I love you" "I love you too."

——————————

This is shitty as fuck i'm so sorry. I accept requests btw. Again, sorry this sucks it's my first one. I promise this will get better lmao, so yeah. Sorryy