I love you

A/n: OMG I JUST HAD THIS IDEA. Ok just read lmao

Y/N POV:
_______
I walked inside Finneas room. "Okay so this is the plan. We will pretend we are dating...just so she can actually realize she likes you and do something about it" he said. "Do you think it will work?" I asked. "Yes. You two are meant to be".

Billie and I have been best friends since little. I started liking her since we were 14, she acted like she liked me back. However, she never made a move on me. Zoe told me Billie liked me, they have also been friends since childhood, she said she only told me because it was obvious I felt the same way, I did. Billie needed a little push to confess her feelings, so I stuck with Finneas' plan.
Today they had a show in LA, and I was with Billie, Maggie, Patrick and Finneas back stage. I was seating besides Billie and my head was on her shoulder. Damn, this girl is so beautiful. We were eating burritos and scrolling through instagram. I was so nervous for making our fake announcement of me and Finneas dating (just so Billie could get a little jelous and do something). "Hey y/n why are you nervous? I'm the one going on stage" Billie said jokingly. I just shook my head and she looked at me confused. After her and Finneas did sound check He winked at me and I got the hint so I reunited Billie and Maggie. We told Maggie about the plan earlier.
It was time...let's do this.

"Um so Y/N and I have something to tell you guys." Finneas said. Bil and Maggie looked at both of us with confused stares. We held hands and both of their mouths dropped. "We're together" I said almost whispering faking a smile. Maggie pretended to be surprised and said a "omg congrats!!" And stood up to hug both of us. Billie however had her eyes wide open and stared in shock. "Billie?" I said breaking the silence. "Uh um sorry I have to go on stage" she said getting up and leaving near the stage. I knew it was working and began to feel bad instantly. I love her, more than anything. But seeing her sad broke my heart.

The show started and the crowd went crazy. Billie danced around and you could tell she was trying so hard to focus. It was so noticeable there was something in her mind. She was so irritated, if the smallest thing went wrong she would just say "fuck" and continue. It was...weird. Then one of my favorite songs, I love you, was next. Finneas and Billie were seating in the bed in which they performed the song. Billie began to sing, her voice started to crack. I began to worry. Then the last note she sang was "There's nothing you can do or say I can't escape the way I love you..." her voice began to crack. "I love you...and I don't want t-" she said and her voice cracked completely and she took her hands to her face. Finneas palmed her back not knowing what was going on. She said "i'm sorry guys" and put the mic to the audience for them to finish the song. She said goodbye to the fans and ran to the green room.
Everybody looked at each other confused. I was confused, I ran to the green room and heard her sob. I knocked on the door. "Billie..." nothing. "Bil.." nothing. "Eilish... can I come in?" I asked but still no response. I opened the door and Billie continued sobbing. I sat in the couch and hugged her, she lightly hugged back and sobbed into my neck. I just rocked her back and foward like a baby, once she calmed down a little bit I asked what was wrong. "Everything y/n." She replied. I hated seeing her like that. She's my entire world. You asked her again and she said "I love you y/n. So much. I've liked you since we were younger, and I never thought you would date my brother...you know I somehow thought you felt the same wa-" her voice cracked again and she looked down, tears just falling. I hugged her tighter. "Billie we are not dating. we just said that to make you jelous so you would finally do something. I love you too, more than anything:" i said making her look up at me. I wiped her tears. "I hate you guys" she said sniffing but joking. "I love you" I said and hugged her.

A/N: part 2?