Wish you were gay

Y/N POV
—————

I was walking down the hall of our school. I was looking at my phone and I tripped and fell. I saw Billie coming towards me, helping me get up while laughing at me saying "you're so stupid" and leaving. She's weird. She's kind of a bully, which is confusing. She will make fun of me but whenever somebody tries to do something to me, she defends me. She is also my worse enemy when it comes to love..Everytime i'm talking to somebody, she has to get in the way. She will make them fall for her, or kiss them or hook up with them. As if she doesn't want me to be happy. We don't talk to each other, only when she wants to make fun of me. To be honest, she's the hottest girl i've ever seen. I know this sounds crazy, but it's true. I've had a crush on her since 9th grade, and 3 years later still can't take her off my mind, even after all the damage she has done to me.

I walked to class and said hi to a group of friends. They looked at me shocked . "Um, hello?" I said confused on their stares. "Have you seen the pictures?" They said, and I asked what they were talking about. Josh. They showed me a picture of the guy I was talking to kissing a girl. Everyone started laughing at me, and I ran to the bathroom crying. Shit, Billie saw everything. I cried in the bathroom for about 20 minutes. Not because of him, but because I have social Anxiety. The whole class laughing at me along with my friends triggered it. After half an hour passed and I managed to calm down I heard a voice. Her voice.
(Bold Billie, italic you)

Y/N are you here?

Yes...   I said getting out of the stall.

Are you okay?

Why do you care?

I just do. Are you okay?

You're going to care after stealing the rest of the boys i've talked to.

Hey this time it was someone else.

Whatever.

Y/N for real..um...are you good?

Why do you even ca- i said looking up to her and seeing her lip bleeding.
What happened??

Oh it's nothing.

Ugh shut the fuck up. I said getting paper and cleaning her lip while she whined.

Don't move

It hurts

Well what the fuck happened..?I dont even know why i'm helping you

I dont know why you're helping me either

Whatever I said walking out of the bathroom with everyone's eyes on me. My best friend got closed to me and asked me "do you know what happened?",
"Yes I saw the pictures, look I didn't even liked hi-" she cut me off before I could finish. "No dumbass, do you know what Billie did." "What?" i asked confused. She showed me a video.

*In the video*
Billie walks up to Josh. "You think you can hurt girls so damn easy huh? Y/N doesn't deserve your fuck boy ass. Next time think twice before you hurt somebody" she says pissed off.
"What are you gonna do? That little fucking slut deserved it" he said, making Billie SNAP. She punching him on the stomach, he punched her on the lip, and he punched him straight on the eye making him fall on his back. She runs away.
*end of the video*

"That bitch stood up for you sis" my best friend said. "Why would she do that...hold on I gotta go" I said walking back to the bathroom, surprisingly she was still there. "Billie...I- i'm sorry for what I said. But why the fuck are you doing all this.." I said. She got close to me. "Because I hate seeing you hurt. And I know...i've hurt you a lot. But...i-ugh...fuck..i like you. And I know you're straight, and sometimes I just kinda wish you were gay, but you're not and me being a selfish bitch made sure that if I couldn't have you..no one else could..and that was so stupid I regret it. I realized if I love you..I want you to...be happy...even if it's with someone who isn't me..." she said stuttering a lot.

"Billie- I-" I tried to talk, "no...it's- it's fine, you don't have to say anything" she said. "No Billie- I- I like you too.." I responded. "WHAT!? I- um- what" she said. "I..i've liked you since 9th grade but but I thought you hated me, but even after all I always thought you were beautiful, and deep down I loved you- I dont know why it's jus-" I said getting cut of by her grabbing my face and smashing her lips against mine softly. I grabbed her waist getting her closer to me deepening the kiss. We pulled away for some air and we both smiled. The bell rang and we knew school was over. "I- um- do you want to talk tomorrow" she asked, I nooded. We went home separate ways, I couldn't stop thinking about her all day but was too scared to text her. We both had a lor of thinking to do but before I went to sleep I got a snap from her.

 We both had a lor of thinking to do but before I went to sleep I got a snap from her

God...she's so hot. I'm fucking dead. How can she like me back. I reply with "goodnight beautiful 🤤" and try to go sleep thinking about her.

_____________

I hope y'all liked this. If you have any requests comment, I will be working on one soon. Love you <3 also sorry this is oop Billie posted a story. Ok i'm back, sorry this is too long, but this idea popped out of nowhere lmao bye luvs