I love you pt. 2

Y/N POV
______

She looked at me. "I hate you guys" she sniffed but giggled. "I love you" i said hugging her tightly. She hugged back and we stayed silence. "For a second I thought I lost my girl" she said softly and continued without a "I know your not my girl but-". "but I could be" I cut her off. She smiled "Y/N why didn't you ever say you liked me? I've felt this way about you for a long ass time, thought it was obvious." She said. "I could say the same. I just wanted to make sure you felt the same way..." i replied.
Billie hugged you again and she pulled away. We were both seating on the bed facing each other. We made eye contact.

Billie stared at my eyes, then at my lips, then back at my eyes. I did the same...we looked at each other as if we were asking each other for permission to kiss. She then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, she then took her hands of her knees and placed them on my cheeks. I placed my hands on her neck deepening the kiss. Until a loud knock broke the moment. We pulled away "yes?" Billie said out of breath. "It's me" finneas said walking in and seeing in the state you two were. "Did I-" "yes You interrupted us" Billie answer annoyed. "I'm sorry" Finneas said laughing walking away.

"So..." billie started. I looked away. "Don't get all shy on me now mamas, you look so adorable tho" she said smiling. I smiled and looked into her eyes, I felt mesmerized. "I really want to call you mine..I can't handle the thought of you being with someone else. I- y/n would you be my girlfriend?" She asked. I stayed silent for a second, admiring her. Damn...I really get to call her mine? She looked down feeling disappointed but  I grabbed her face and placed a hard kiss. "Duh, i'm yours now" I said between kisses. And this was the start of a beautiful and passionate relationship.

A/N this was short because i dont feel inspired right now but I wanted this one to end like this. I will continue writing everytime I get inspiration. Rn i'm kinda going to a break up, idk, i'm confused lol. And this just makes me feel more single. Anygays, Make requests if you want <3 also this is not revised.