Chapter Sixteen

A/N - August 2023 - Fo any rereaders who were once disappointed in the livestream having 1.8 million views I've made a change...

They start the livestream 43 minutes after the announcement. The five of them have piled together on one couch, the four girls huddled together behind the camera as they turn on the livestream from the official Instagram account, linking in each of the boys own personal accounts so that they get the maximum amount of viewers. Lottie, who's in charge of filming them, holds the screen down at first, and waits, all of them, in silence for two minutes as they watch the numbers on the livestream steadily pass 500k. They've not yet said a word, waiting and watching as the numbers climb and climb. Harry is sat against the far left of the couch, Niall beside him, Zayn in the middle, then Louis and finally Liam.

Lottie makes a countdown with her fingers and then lifts the phone to show the five of them.

"Hello!" Niall calls out. They'd purposefully left this entire thing unscripted, they had certain things they had to cover, such as the date for when tour tickets would come on sale and the countries they were heading to on tour, but other than that it had been decided that it was entirely up to them how they handled this. Harry didn't know which option he'd have preferred.

"I guess we wanted to come on, prove that our accounts haven't been hacked and we aren't pulling a prank." Niall continues before Louis reaches across Zayn and smacks him on his arm.

            "Hey! What did ya do that for?" Niall cries and the rest of them burst out laughing.

"I don't think someone is capable of hacking all of our individual accounts, and the band account and pull something like this off mate." Zayn muses and Harry has to hide his smile.

            "I think you're underestimating some of our fans technological skills."

"Anyway," Liam cuts in, "We know a lot of people have been expecting some big news to come from us, especially in the last couple weeks, however we are all very, very excited to announce that the five of us will be embarking on a one off, special ten year anniversary of One Direction tour this year! Now tickets will go on sale from February 1st and the tour is set to begin on the 28th of March!"

            "Now the tour, as I'm sure some of you will have seen from the announcement earlier, is set to kickstart in Europe, followed by North America, South America, Asia and finally ending in Oceania in October!" Niall explains and Harry shuffles down deeper into the sofa as Niall speaks.

He sees Lottie trying to mouth something at them and tilts his head to the side when he catches her eye.

"Solo music..." He catches and nods once at her.

            "So," He begins, noticing the phone shift slightly to catch him more in the frame, "I'm sure many of you are wondering what is going to happen considering Niall, Louis and I all have either recently released, or are about to release, our own solo albums. We will be playing through, each of us, our own solo songs as well as the bands' from over the years in each concert."

"Basically, like getting six differences performances in one night!" Niall pipes in.

            "Pretty much." Says Liam.

"Do you wanna read out some questions?" Zayn asks Lottie who nods behind the camera and busies herself scrolling through the comment section.

            "Alright, here's one." She says from off camera. "If fans collectively vote for one song that you must perform, will you follow through with it?"

"Oh," Louis says tracing his hands down the length of his thighs, "That's a good question, what do we reckon lads?"

            "Well, obviously the tour is mainly to be performing songs from Made In The A.M now we have thrown in some older songs as well, but maybe. The set list has been finalized but you never know? If there's enough of a push, I reckon we could pull something like that together for a special occasion?" Liam answers for them and Harry definitely thinks he would go along with that for the odd show. As long as the song wasn't bloody Na Na Na. That he wouldn't do.