#5

| Allie |

The pizza had gone stone cold.

I was sitting around the dinning table , all alone. I had a fork and a knife in my hands from the past twenty minutes or may be  from one hour?

I had no idea.

My house was silent, I was used to such harrowing silence that I'm sure other girls of my age found  suffocating.

For me this was my happy space.

This was suppose to be my happy place tonight, my solace but all my mind could think about was him.

All I could think about was him going away with a stripper!

The second I went out of the school building, he didn't follow me which was odd for some reason. Since he never left me alone .

Once he set his eyes on me, that was the day when he became my shadow.

Like a wolf, he would get my scent and follow me around.

So for some reason  that I couldn't fathom, it made me feel. . strange. Not seeing him behind me.

Whenever I would look back, I always found his strong presence right behind me and today. .

He didn't follow up.

My house was near to my school, literally right around the corner. Most of kids at my school had houses near by so half the school just walked on their feet.

I couldn't shake this feeling. .

Something felt wrong. .out of place.

I gritted my teeth.

Damn him for messing up with my thoughts even in his absence!

Shaking my head, I was about to walk when I saw him.

Leaning beside his black Porsche.

Talking to a stripper.

She had those sky high heels on her, a short skirt and blond hair or was it a wig? She was talking loudly. Obnoxiously.

I saw him bending down and whispering in her ear.

She giggled and then he was ushering her in his car.

I gripped the fork in my hand so hard , I was sure it was marking my skin.

I love you, Allie. Nothing in the world can change that. .

Maybe a stripper did change that, I thought bitterly.

Why was I getting so worked up over him? I was suppose to hate him. Hate his entire existence!

I curse the day I helped him out!

I remember that day quite well. Everyone remembers that specific day in their life when life takes a 360° turn and everything goes down the hill.

23, December 2019.

10 : 30 AM

I was in the bathroom doing my business when I heard the commotion outside.

At first I didn't take notice ,  I thought it must be one of those lip gloss girls gang but then I heard wheezing.

Thats what got my attention. Quickly, I pulled the flush and got up. Swiftly fixing my dress, I was out.

For a second ,I froze at the sight of me.

It surely wasn't a girl.

What was a guy doing in a girl's bathroom?