Epilogue

| Allie |

" You sure this looks good on me?"

Gloria rolled her emerald eyes.

"Can you not insult me like this? Please do not question my fashion sense."

I looked in the mirror, eyeing the black fitted skirt I was wearing, it was barely touching my knees. She set my hair into loose curls , a nude lipstick and that was it.

According to her I should look like a fresh daisy and not a drag queen.

"I believe the good feelings in your heart should match your outward appearance." She said while giving me matching earrings .

I put them on and glanced at myself in the mirror.

Again.

Okay. .I had to say I looked exactly how I told her to make me look . I was still plain ol me but she added a touch of Audrey Hepburn to it.

Decent yet-

"Sexy!" Gloria said happily satisfied with her work.

"Dennis might lose himself tonight." Mia grinned making me bit my lower lip to hide my smile .

Well , he was going to meet my parents tonight . My mom had a complete melt down when I told her about him. I had to show her a picture of him or she would have gone herself to see him. Dad was cool. All he said was "Call him for dinner."

And I did.

"Is it necessary?" He had asked.

"It is if you want to be with me for the rest of your life."

That made him agree.

So here we were , Gloria fussing with my dress and Mia taking pictures because she wanted to keep them so she could show my grandchildren.

At least that's what she said to me.

The door opened and the three of us looked at the person.

The second mom saw me, she had that awww face on. I smiled , twirling around for her and she came straight towards me. Her arms outstretched.

I melted in her arms , she rubbed my back slightly.

"When did you grow up? " She asked , planting a huge kiss on the side of my head.

"Careful , Mrs Williams. I just got done with her hair." Gloria warned making her chuckle.

I pulled back a little and her eyes were shining.

"Mom! I'm not getting married ." I widened my eyes as I cupped her face.

"Yeah yeah I know. " She sniffed ." I'm not going to ruin my baby's big day. Dad is waiting downstairs , kay?"

I nodded and she pulled back, giving me a once over look.

Planting another huge kiss and then-

She went towards the door and that's when my cellphone started to vibrate.

I knew it was him.

I took my cell off the dressing table and accepted his call.

"Hello," his smooth voice came.

I couldn't help but smile as big as i could.

"It's him." Gloria winked at Mia.

"Yeah? Where are you?" I asked , glaring at Gloria making kissy face.

"Should I be cheesey and say in your heart?"

"That's so cringey." I turned around, showing them my back.