#20

| Allie |

"Bo!"

I gasped and spun around , hitting my head with the locker .

"Ow!" I rubbed the back of my head while I saw his face right in front of me . His grinning face . His handsome face , the smile reaching his inky black eyes , lips skyward . .hair wet from a shower.

He looked so fresh . .like the first raindrop . .the dew drop. . running down a leaf . sparkling  in the sunlight. .

He lifted his hand and knocked  on my forehead, probably seeing the dreamy look on my face.

"Seems like you got lost in me, Miss."

I leaned against the locker, smiling up at him , at the man who visited my dreams.

"Well I found my way back now."

I winked.

And he blinked.

Surprise filling his face, his eyes going a little wide.

"Did you just–Damn! You flirted with me!" He had disbelief written all over him.

"I can do more than just flirting."

His eyes smouldered at that and oh my God! Did I really just say that? Where was this coming from?

Dennis leaned in close, his body barely brushing mine. .teasing . .his hands on either side of my head. .

"I would love to see you try." His throaty whisper unraveling dark and misty desires in me.

"Oh but you won't survive ." I whispered back making him bit his lower lip , his hands fisting on my sides.

"Careful. You're playing with fire, Allie. " His eyes dipped down to my lips , his gaze heating up my skin.

"I'm the fire."

Someone cleared their throat in a delicate manner and both of us jumped . .Dennis turning around while I peeked from his shoulder, my heated skin cooling down a bit.

"Look who it is, the lovebirds." Gloria said slyly, her black rimmed eyes glowing with. . .pride?

"And the cupid.. .who keeps missing her arrow."  Dennis said in a bored voice.

"Why must you always act like a rat got up your ass?" Gloria asked innocently, blinking her eyes rapidly.

Dennis shrugged in a whatever manner while I stepped out, standing beside him.

Her cat eyes immediately fell on me, her claw like nails tapping with each other . .tap tap tap.

"Flushed cheeks are my favorite." Gloria commented while looking at my face and I had this sudden urge to hide my face from her.

She was talking in a normal voice again.

"Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment." I said , involuntarily reaching out for Dennis's hand.

She laughed, her laugh tinkling bells around us, the huge silver hoops she was wearing in her ear moved back and forth.

"Ah! She has got a tongue , Dennis. I hope it doesn't wrap around your neck though! " She said trying to be funny but no one laughed.

We just stared.

She rolled her eyes .

"Boring attracts boring. You guys are so . . uptight. Chill! Also a tip,  I laugh a lot and it has helped me look like. ."she pointed at herself. " this."