#17

| Allie |

He was driving.

I was trying not to act like a spoiled brat but the curiosity was killing me! He told me to dress up for our date. Also I didn't wear any little black dress. I had on my favorite top with spaghetti straps and ripped jeans.

It was nightfall.

Roads were getting empty , people rushing towards home while I was stuck with him and thinking of ways to dump him. . .just for the heck of it!

"Where are we going?" I asked him for the third time.

He leaned back against the seat.

"You'll see." His calm voice made me grit my teeth. I was not a violent person but I wouldn't mind punching him. .

I hate surprises.

"I don't wanna see anything!" I snapped crossing my arms against my chest, making him chuckle.

"Well, you have to. I'm giving you a piece of myself."

I glanced at him, confused.

A piece of himself?

"What?"

His eyes flickered at me.

"You can't wait to have a piece of me, can you ?" The amusement in his voice made me roll my eyes.

"Answer the damn question! What piece are you talking about?!"

"Heart, Allie. A piece of my heart."

××××××××××××××××

The car stopped right outside a- I sat up straighter and squinted my eyes in concentration.

A club?

The Basement was written in neon color, the tiny bulbs around it glowing and shimmering. I could hear the music pumping and shaking the ground . People were lined up waiting for their entry. The outlook of the club was very. . Posh. Sophisticated. But we all know their is nothing sophisticated about a club.

A typical bouncer was standing beside the metallic door , checking IDs and that reminded me I didn't have an ID and I'm not going to step in that place. I have watched enough movies to know what goes around here.

"I'm not going ." I said while staring at the line.

"Scared are we? " He asked lightly.

I shook my head.

"Disgusted ."

Dennis grinned grabbing my attention and I glanced at him, my eyes narrowed.

"Was this suppose to be the date?!" My voice was dripping sarcasm everywhere.

He had a gentle smile on his face as if he found me cute or whatever.

"You'll see. Maybe you'll dump me right there but I'm willing to take the risk." He had that faraway look on his face like he wasn't seeing me.

Dump him?

What was in that club that would make me dump him?

Dennis clicked the door open and he was out of the car , his hand on the door , he bent down. .the slash in his eyebrow looking white with the lights bouncing around.

"You coming or do I have to carry you?"

I sighed softly. I didn't have a choice now do I?

I wasn't scared of a stupid club as long a he was by my side. .