Chapter Ten

Hermione looked down at her fingers, wishing this feeling would go away. Nervousness that he would not still want her.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. She nodded meeting his eyes and bit her lip. Her hand cupped his cheek and he leaned into her hold.

"I would never give up on you Draco." She whispered. He nodded, already knowing that information..but he had given up on himself.

"Stay with me, Draco." She whispered placing her forehead onto his. He nodded, speechless at the way she's always been able to forgive him as if nothings happened.

"I love you, so much." He said and she closed her eyes smiling.

"I love you too." She connected their lips as if it had been the first time. They felt a familiar spark that maybe had never left. They would never know—but we're glad to know now.

++

Years passed, Hermione and Draco were magnetically in love with the other. They had a beautiful wedding only months after their rekindling.

Now they have their son, Scorpios Malfoy. And Hermione was pregnant with another child—which to Draco's disappointment they did not know the gender.

Tonight, Draco came home from work to see Hermione making dinner for herself and Scorpius.

"Dada!" Scorp called from his height hair.

"Hi little man," He said kissing his cheek making the little child giggle.

Hermione smiled at him and he kissed her lips shortly, then kissed her stomach.

"Making my favorite?" He said eyeing what she was making.

"Mmhm, I thought it would be nice to know the gender of our child." She said shyly. Draco smiled wide and kissed her again, this time longer.

"Are you sure love? I'm okay with waiting." He said widening his eyes. She nodded and he smiled kissing her cheek. She laughed at his excitement.

"I'm sure." She whispered. He smiled and helped her bring the dinner to the table.

Hermione sat down and rubbed her five month tummy and smiled at scorpius.

"Scorp? Are you ready to find out if you're having a sister or brother?" She said—knowing he probably didn't even understand what she was saying.

"Mama!" He said and she giggled kissing his cheek.

She looked to Draco and bit her lip, pressing her wand to her stomach. If it glew pink they were expecting a girl, and blue for a boy.

She whispered the spell and her stomach began to glow a light pink. She smiled at Draco and she had a large smirk on his face.

"A little girl?" she whispered and he smiled hugging her from across the table.

"Scorp your having a little sister!" She said gripping her sons little finger. He smiled and giggled.

Draco captured Hermiones smiling lips in a kiss.

and all was well.