Chapter 4: Ghosts

Ash's POV*

"Woah." Leather Jacket Dude exclaimed as Pink Sweatshirt Dude put his hat back on.

"Woah. How did we get back here?" Tank Top Dude asked the other two, apparently no one noticing Julie and me yet. I looked at the three, in shock while Julie just looked terrified. Julie then started screaming and then the boys looked at us and the three started to scream too. Tank Top Dude jumped into Leather Jacket Dude's arms as Julie grabbed my arm, literally dragging me out of the studio; once I got my bearings back, Julie and I ran for the house. We ran through the gate, Julie still screaming as Carlos and Ray ran up to us.

"Woah! Hey!" Ray exclaimed, stopping the two of us. "Woah! Slow down. You two look like you've seen a ghost." Ray continued as we both looked at him.

"We have!" Julie exclaimed, grabbing onto his arms.

"Cool!" Carlos then exclaimed as I looked at him.

"Not cool!" I shouted as Julie and I ran inside the house; Julie started screaming again as she ran up the stairs. "Julie, they're in the studio, not the house! No need to scream!" I then exclaimed to Julie since her screams were getting annoying.

"They're ghosts, Ash!" Julie yelled as she ran into her room, pulling out her phone.

"Who are you texting?" I then asked her as I also walked into her room, seeing her hiding behind a beanbag chair in front of her bed.

"I'm texting Flynn 9-1-1!" she exclaimed to me as I just looked at her. "Come on, Flynn. 911 means 911! Why aren't you answering me?!" Julie then continued as I continued to just look at her.

"Hey." Ray said from the door causing Julie to let out a scream, turning to look at him. "Sorry. Just wanted to make sure you two were ok." he then said, walking into the bedroom as Julie stood up.

"You don't believe us, do you?" Julie then asked her dad as he sat down in a chair in Julie's room, facing the two of us.

"Honey, of course I do. Mija, I see your mom all the time." Ray said to Julie.

"Ray, this isn't like that." I then told him as he sighed.

"I know. It's different for all of us." Ray continued as Julie and I both ended up sighing.

"Dad, you're not listening to us. We saw something out there." Julie told her dad, motioning to the studio in the backyard.

"All right. Ok. Ok. I'm listening. Tell me what you two saw. It's just us three here." he then said to me and Julie, listening.

"You sound just like Dr. Turner." I told Ray as Julie and I both crossed our arms.

"Well, maybe seeing Dr. Turner again isn't such a bad idea." Ray then said, looking at the two of us as Julie and I both sighed, exasperated. "All right. Dropped." Ray then said, getting the hint before standing up again. "We good?" he then asked Julie and me as he held a finger out to each of us.

"Yea." Julie and I both said as we touched our finger to his before knotting them together; Ray let out a light chuckle before walking out of Julie's bedroom. Once he was gone, Julie and I slowly walked towards the window, looking at the studio and seeing nothing. Julie grabbed her cross off her wall before looking at me.

"You need a weapon." she then told me as she tossed me the cross; I caught it as she dug under her bed, pulling out a nerf gun.

" she then told me as she tossed me the cross; I caught it as she dug under her bed, pulling out a nerf gun