Chapter 2- Nude and Naked

Chapter 2: Nude and Naked

Ky

After the first practice was over, I headed back home to my nice penthouse and sunk into the sofa. My mind reeled about everything that could happen this season.

But after a while, even though I tried to not think about her, my mind drifted to Kate.

Why did she even have to join the team? What was coach possibly thinking? All she would be was a distraction, simple and clear. A female in a NHL all male team? That had happened rarely, and I mean very, very rarely.

Yeah, she was pretty, which was the biggest problem. Most of the guys on the team didn't care what the rules were, they only listened to their dicks. I would bet that by next week, some of the more cockier team mates will hit on her. She was trouble with a capital T

After practicing today, I noticed how good she was. Really good, actually. And I hated to admit it, but it made me wary. 

Who did she think she was?

● Kate ●

The next morning, I woke up and stretched my arms above my head. Looking at myself in the mirror, I almost jumped out of my own skin. Jeez, I look like I got hit by a Mack truck.

Quickly pulling on some athletic shorts and a shirt, I did my daily routine of jogging around in the nearby park with Stanley.

After my jog, I showered lightly and changed into a new pair of leggings and shirt.

"And I'm off," I said, saying goodbye to Stanley.

On my walk there, I tied my light brown hair up into a ponytail and walked into the stadium doors.

Hoping that the team would be less harsh on me today and would warm up to me, I made my way to the locker rooms and opened the door.

"Oh my God..." I yelped when I looked around. All the men were butt naked, shamelessly walking around with their penises out in the open.

I shielded my eyes and made a beeline to my changing room, but not before I ran straight into Ky.

"Hey there, Kate." He said, spitting out my name like it was a distaste to him. I instantly saw his manhood but whipped my head up to meet his eyes.

"Is this some sort of sick joke?" I hissed.

He chuckled. "What do you mean? I thought that you wanted to be comfortable and be 'one of the guys'?"

I rolled my eyes and tried my best not to look down. "This isn't over, Salazar."

I pushed past the arrogant and idiotic Ky with his smirk and finally reached the safety of my changing room.

I turned on the lights and turned around, but shrieked.

There were pictures of all the guy's dicks taped to my wall.

"Ky!"

•••

After ripping down the pictures and changing into the hockey uniform, I grabbed the pictures and made my way down to the rink.

"I believe these are yours." I said sweetly, handing each and every one of the hockey players a random dick pic.

When I got to the smallest penis picture, I made my way to Ky and handed it to him. Even though I knew that his was much larger.

Ew. Stop it Kate.

"It's okay, Ky. No need to be ashamed of how small it is." I said, smiling serenely up at him.

"Haha." He said sarcastically and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Alright men!" Coach said as he climbed down the stairs. He looked at me. "And women." I nodded curtly at him.

"This practice will be a little different. Instea-" he stopped when his eyes came to rest on the picture Ky was holding. "What the hell...?"

I giggled to myself and saw Ky's cheeks flame red. "Sorry coach, it's...ah...hard to explain..." he said, glaring at me.

"...Alright?..." Coach trailed on and gave him a skeptical look. Maybe even pity for how tiny it was. 

Ky ripped up the picture and threw it in the trash bin.
"Anyways..." Grant said as Ky shot death glares at me and I only shrugged innocently at him.

Even though I was twenty two, I sometimes thought of myself as a five year old. Always plotting revenge and being sneaky.

"Alright. Hit the ice!" Coach yelled and I just followed what everyone else was doing.

Two hours in, practice was over and I felt even more flimsy then yesterday.

I got to the locker rooms first so I wouldn't have to see anymore penises. Thank the lord. A girl can only handle so much in one day.

Deciding to take a shower, I laid my clothes out on the bench and turned on the shower in the back of the room. While the water hit my back and shoulders, I sighed in relief as I let the warmth soothe the tension in my muscles. 

After I finished drying myself off, I walked back to the lockers and went to get my clothes, but noticed that they were gone.

"Damn you, Ky Salazar." I muttered and wrapped a towel around myself.

Storming out into the men's locker room, I didn't care that they stared anymore. There was hell to pay.

I saw Ky closing his locker, thankfully fully dressed this time, and I went over to him.

"You think this is funny?" I slammed my fist into his locker but he only smirked. His eyes trailed down my body and then back up at me. I was now fully aware that the only thing covering me was my towel.

"Oh, yes. Very much. What about you, boys?" he called out and they all cheered.

"Give. Me. My damn. Clothes." I said, gritting my teeth.

He shrugged. "What's the magic word?"

I smiled sarcastically and kneed him in the groin. He groaned and crouched over, swearing at me.

I opened his locker and pulled out my clothes. "This isn't over." Then, stomping back to the room and shooting glares to whoever looked at me, I shut the door.

That asshole.

●●●

Greetings!

Hope you're enjoying so far! Yeah, this book will contain more sexual stuff and vulgar language, so if you're an innocent ear, I suggest you don't read this.

Well, that sums it up for today.

Have a fantastic day, much love,

-Anne :)