Chapter:- 2

Arsalan's POV:

I walked out of my car and walked inside the house to find my crazy sister doing something craziness. She was standing on the couch with a comb in her hand and was singing crazily. I think she was going to brush her hair but now she found this craziness, and forgot what she was going to do. I looked at the side of the couch and found my Dad encouraging her. I sighed shaking my head.

"This is what happens if you have a crazy family." I whispered to myself and walked towards the couch.

"Assalamualaikum." I greeted sitting on the couch and pulled her down to make her sit. She pouted her lips.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam." Dad answered while she twisted her lips making me chuckle.

"You should answer the salam, girl." I said removing her hair from her face and she nodded.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. But I'm not talking to you. Why did you stop me? I was enjoying it." She said twisting her lips and I laughed.

"You can continue, princess. Don't listen to him." Dad said smiling at her while she again stood up and started singing. You know I would have enjoyed if it was English or Hindi song. But she is singing K-pop. So it's going out of my mind.

"Dad." I said looking at him who chuckled.

"Let her do whatever she wants to do, son. She hardly shows her real self after Zo left from here. Let her enjoy it." He said looking at her who was singing but now her hair was tied up in a messy bun. Well, Dad is right though. She remains sad all the time.

"I want to give her happiness, Dad. But it's very hard after what she did with him. She should have trusted him. But she didn't. So everything messed up. I wish I could do something. But I don't know if she is ready to face him or not." I said looking at the crazy girl who is my little sister. The sadness behind this big smile is not hidden from me.

"Do something, on. It doesn't matter if she is ready or not. She will be ready once she will come in front of him. She will get the courage once she meet him." Dad said looking at me and I nodded my head.

"But what will we do, Dad?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'll think about it and will let you know. Don't worry. Now you go and get freshen up. You have resigned right? You are going to join our business. Don't forget that." He said narrowing his brows at me and I chuckled. I was working in a company for experience before taking over our business. So in a week or so I'm going to join business which is in Mumbai. I will have to live there alone. Leaving my family here. I sighed.

"You didn't resign yet?" I came back to reality hearing Dad's voice.

"I resigned, Dad. Don't worry. I'll rest for a week before joining our business. As you said." I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"Good. Now go and fresh up. Until then I'll stop my crazy daughter." He said keeping his book aside while I stood up to go to my room.

"Thank God you finally got to know that she is crazy." I said loudly to make her hear too and ran from there because I know she heard me. My Devil sister. But a loving one. I went to my room and got freshen up. After freshening up I prayed Isha as it was Isha time. After praying Namaz I went out of my room and found the table was already set. My Mom is super fast. Masha Allah. I took my seat and after sometime my Mom came with a big smile on her face.

"Why this big smile on your face, Mom? Have you find any groom for our Amy?" I asked smiling at her who sat beside me and kissed on my head.

"Yes. I found someone. But not groom. A bride. A beautiful bride for my son." She said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.