Chapter:- 11

Zubariya's POV:

"What?" I asked looking up at him whose eyes were shining in the moonlight.

"You heard me right. Areeba Fuffi and Asif Fuffa are alive. Alhamdulillah." He said and his tone was saying how happy he is.

"You are happy, right?" I asked caressing his cheek and he smiled widely.

"I'm on cloud nine, love." He said kissing on my cheek making me giggle.

"Then Amy will be on cloud hundred." I said smiling widely and he chuckled.

"One of the weird but beautiful sentence." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's only weird. Not beautiful, Arsh." I said keeping my head back on his chest and heard him chuckling.

"It's beautiful because it came out from my wife's mouth." He said wrapping his arms around me and I rolled my eyes. We both were silent on out places when I remembered something.

"Does Amy know about this, Arsh?" I asked keeping my chin on his chest and he looked at me.

"Ahh! I feel so amazing when you call me Arsh. Something happens here, love. Something something." He said taking my hand to his heart which was beating like mine. Crazily and very fast.

"I'm asking something else." I said looking down at our hands which were placed on his chest near his beating heart.

"But I'm saying something else, love. Your poor hubby is in a romantic mood today." His words made my heart beat more fast. Ya Allah. What happened to him today? I closed my eyes feeling all nervous. After some minutes or so I felt a hand on my chin making me look up. I opened my eyes to let them flow into the beautiful black pair of eyes. Those eyes were looking at me with intensity making my heart crazy. I gulped and looked down.

"Am I making you nervous, sweetheart?" I heard his voice and looked up.

"No. Not at all. I'm not nervous. Not even a bit." I said shaking my head vigorously while he chuckled.

"But I'm seeing another way." He said smirking at me while I rolled my eyes trying to avoid the handsome face because he is looking like a Greek god with that evil smirk.

"Don't you have words to say anything?" He asked smiling at me and I glared at him.

"I have my mouth to talk." I said glaring at him while he looked at me in confusion.

"But I talked about words." He said with frowns and I chuckled.

"I talked about my mouth." I said smiling at him while he rolled his eyes.

"You are weird, love." He said rolling his eyes and I smiled.

"Doesn't matter. You have to bear this weird creature for the entire life. No other option." I said smirking at him and he smiled.

"Who is going to leave you love? Who? Not me. I want to live my whole life with you." He said smiling at me and I smiled at his words.

"We will. Insha Allah." I said smiling at him and he smiled back whispering Insha Allah.

"Now sleep. It's very late now." He said keeping my head back on his chest and started patting my back. I smiled. He does this daily and I sleep like this.

"You were the one who was in the romantic mood today." I whispered on his chest and heard him chuckling. Ahh. I'm going crazy because of him.

Morning.

"Bhai, are they coming today?" I heard Amy asking when I entered in the living room with some snacks in a tray.

"Yes, kitten. They are coming today. And with Rehu. I so want to meet him." I smiled at his answer. His answer proves that how much he missed his friend. Well, he is not only his friend. He is his life saviour.