Chapter:- 4

Zubariya's POV:

After six months.

Haldi Day.
Evening. 7:00 pm.

I sighed looking at my dress. It's beautiful and simple. I don't know how to describe it because it's a bit difficult. It's Shalwar Kameez of green and orange colour. Kameez has orange colour combination with a pattern in the middle. And an orange and green combination dupatta on it.

(Zubariya's dress

(Zubariya's dress.)

I was busy in looking at myself that I didn't notice Appi sitting beside me. I smiled looking at her.

"Feeling nervous?" She asked placing floral maang teeka on my head and fixed it with the bobby pin.

"Yes. But I'm feeling something weird. I mean at one minute I'm happy and the other minute I feel sad. I don't know why." I said truly what I'm feeling these days. It's true. At one minute I'm very happy. Thinking about my mother in law who is sweeter than honey. Alhamdulillah. Then comes my naughty sister in law, who is number one in teasing someone. And then comes my father in law. I have met him three to four times and he is one of the best father anyone can have. But still my father comes first. And not to forget my future husband. I don't know a single thing about him. Not even his name. No one ever told me and I didn't ask too. I can't ask his name to my parents directly. It will feel awkward. And I can't even think about to ask Amy. I don't want to go through that very bold teasing session. I swear. No one wants that. So whenever I go to bed my mind keeps running towards him. How's he? How's his character? Is he very bold or very innocent? These things makes me happy. But the next second my mind goes to the sad part. Where I have to leave this house. My family. My parents who brought me in this world. Taught me many things. Taught me how to walk and I'll leave them in some days. And then my sister. Zubiya Appi. Who doesn't live with us still, she is that part of my life which you can never forget. She is my everything. My mentor. My teacher. My second mother. My role model and my best friend which I never had in my life. And then comes my little brother. Saify. A big smile always formed on my lips thinking about his antics. About our cat fights. About our care for each other. We always used to fight like cat and dog but we never hurt each other. I used to order him to bring this or that for me. He argued for each and everything but still brought those things for me. Never said no for anything. He got late for his college, for his office but still brought things which I ordered him. Devil and Monster. Who will say that he calls me Devil seeing his face today. He is so sad that he is not enjoying the function at all. And here comes my another brother. Who played a role of my big brother. Zohan. My big brother. Who knows me like an open book. Understand each and everything like a father. Who can never leave my side even if the whole world is against me. He is my another biggest part of my life. My bestest friend. And I'm leaving all of them. I sighed.

"It's alright, little one. You are feeling sad because you are leaving all of us but you are feeling happy because you are going to be a part of new family. New house. And not to forget. You'll start a new life. With your spouse. Your companion. Your friend. Your soulmate. Your husband. Who will become your life, your everything, your world one day. Insha Allah." She said kissing on my head and I just closed my eyes whispering Insha Allah inwardly.