Chapter:- 14

Zubariya's POV:

After three weeks.

"I'm getting bore." Zoy said making a boring face and I smiled.

"Me too. What should we do?" Ruba asked snaking her arms around Zoy and she shrugged.

"You are smarty head, girl. You should take out some solution to get rid of this boring day." Zoy said pouting her lips at Ruba who chuckled.

"Let's dance." Ruba said smirking at her while she glared at her.

"I'm zero in that stupid thing." She said rolling her eyes and Bhabhi and I chuckled. Well, it's been a week Zo discharged from the hospital and its Amy's and Zo's reception after a week. Right now we are in our house's living room doing nothing but getting bore. And these girls are trying to find a solution.

"Let's sing." Rida said smiling widely and we all chuckled.

"Yes. Let's do some craziness. Come on Bhabhi. Get up. It's your marriage. We should enjoy." Zoy said taking Amy's hand in her and made her stood up. Bhabhi and I were just looking at them with big smile on our faces. And there they started while we both were just looking at their happiness and craziness.

Kyun Lamhe kharab kare,
Aa galti behisaab kare.
Do pal ki jo neend udi,
Aa poore saare khwaab kare.

Kya karne hai umron ke waade,
Ye jo rehte hai rehne de aadhe.
Do baar nahi ek baar sahi,
Ek raat ki kar le tu yaari.

Subah tak maan ke meri baat
Tu aise zor se naachi aaj
Ke ghungroo toot gaye.

"Another song." Rida shouted while we were just clapping our hands looking at them who were singing making their hand as mic.

"I'll tell you another song." We heard Rehan Bhai's voice and turned to find him looking at Rida with smirk on his face.

"I'll gladly accept that song." She said standing in front of him tying her dupatta on her waist while we all were looking at them with smile.

"Drama Queen." He said smirking at her while she glared at him. But the clan started singing the song.

You know she like the drama.
Yeah she a sexy mama.
When she dance everyone go o o O!

You know she like the drama.
Yeah she a sexy mama.
When she dance everyone go o o O!

Haan, dekho bholi kitni.
Utni par tedhi cheez hai.
Batein kare hai kadwi-kadwi.
Phir bhi lazeez hai.

Ittar gulabon wali.
Bottle sharabon waali.
Total tabahi waala scene hai.

Adaien badi funky.
Kare hai nautanki.
Yeh chhori badi Drama Queen hai.

Ho badi badi aankhein.
Hai aasuon ki tanki.
Yeh chhori badi Drama Queen hai.

"Stop it." Rida shouted and everyone pressed their lips.

"Fantastic my sisters." He said winking at her while she just stomped her feet and walked towards us.

"I'm not singing any further." She said sitting beside me while all laughed.

"No need to be angry, sweetheart. It was just for fun." Rehan Bhai said winking at her and walked out of there laughing loudly. Arsh and Farhan Bhai followed him shaking their head.

"Di, let's continue. Please." Ruba said batting her lashes at her and she smiled.

"Okay, little one." She said getting up from the couch and stood with them.