Chapter:- 7

Arsalan's POV:-

I smiled looking at the beauty who is applying lipbalm on her lips. Masha Allah. I never imagined that I'll ever gaze a girl like this. But she is very very beautiful. Alluring. Decent. And many more. I don't have words to describe her beauty. I swear. I came back to my senses when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked at her who was holding my coat in her hands.

"You forgot this." She said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"I left it intentionally." I said turning around and she looked at me in confusion.

"Put it on." I said looking at her over my shoulder and she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Me?" She asked pointing at her and I looked around.

"I don't have any other wife." I said looking at her and she rolled her eyes making me chuckle. She looks cute when she does that.

"As if I'll sit quietly when you'll bring another girl." She whispered to herself making me wear the coat while I chuckled at her sentence. I turned around and cupped her face while she was taken aback by my action. I smiled when I saw her gulping.

"I won't bring another girl in my whole life. I promise." I said while her eyes widened after hearing me. I placed my lips on her forehead forgetting the crazy heartbeat of mine. I pulled away chuckling when she hiccuped. She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Did I say that loud?" She asked making me confuse. What?

"What?" I asked.

"About another girl?" She said and I chuckled.

"Yes. You said that loud." I said smiling at her and she looked down biting the corner of her lips. And my lips smiled widely when I saw hint of redness on her cheeks. Ya Allah. She looks like doll when she blushes. I got crazy for her in just one night. Not even whole 24 hours. I think this is how Allah bring respect and love for each other when two persons are getting married. Alhamdulillah.

"Let's go. Everyone might be waiting for us." I said holding her hands and she nodded her head. We walked towards the door and I was about to open the door when she stopped walking. I turned towards her to find her looking at me biting her lips. How much she bites them? I wonder if they'll remain tomorrow or not.

"What happened?" I asked raising my brows and she sighed.

"Mama won't get angry or upset, right? I mean I'm wearing white colour. Because brides wear red colour. This is what everyone follows." She said hesitantly and I chuckled. I don't know what to say about her you know. Her care for Mom is increasing respect for her in my eyes. And the way she called Mom as Mama made me happy too. And she is wearing a simple white colour kameez with same colour plazo which has heavy works at the bottom. But with little heavy dupatta of dark blue green colour was making her look alluring. Masha Allah.