Chapter:- 5

Arsalan's POV:

"Dad I'm getting bore. Let's go there. That house is filled with guests." I said pouting my lips and he chuckled.

"We don't have guests like them, son. And you know the reason behind it." He said smiling sadly at me and I sighed. Yes. I know the reason behind it. Actually, that's not a big issue which my family made it. And I'll tell you all soon. Insha Allah. This is not the right time.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I didn't want to upset you." I said hugging his arm and placed my head on his shoulder while patted my head.

"No need to say sorry, son. I'm not upset. I forgot what sadness is the day I married your Mom. She came as a biggest happiness in my life. Alhamdulillah." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Dad, can I ask you something?" I asked and he turned to me then nodded his head.

"Why are you asking son? Of course you can." He said smiling at me and I smiled.

"Didn't your brother ever tried to contact you?" I asked as he said many times that his brother loved him alot.

"I told him not to contact me ever. I didn't want him to loose his family." He said sighing deeply and I shook my head slightly. I wish I could do something. But I don't even have a single friend who can help me in getting his happiness back.

"Your friend is there applying mehendi of your name today." My mind said and a smile spread on my lips. I don't know why but just a small mention of her spread this smile on my lips. But my heart also beats fast. And one good news. I don't even know her name. I swear you won't find any groom like me who doesn't know his bride's name.

"Let's go son. We'll go there and will talk to everyone. You won't get bore." I heard Dad's voice and turned to find him looking at me with big smile.

"Thinking about your bride?" He asked smirking at me and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"I don't even know her name Dad." I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"You'll eventually get to know that on your Nikah time. Insha Allah." He said smiling widely and I nodded. Then after wearing decent clothes we walked out of the house and moved towards her house.

"Where do you want to take her on Honeymoon, son?" Dad asked me while I was driving the car. I rolled my eyes on his question.

"We are not even married yet, Dad. And we don't even know if she has a wish to go on honeymoon." I said and he rolled his eyes. You guys might be thinking why I said that? Because even Amy doesn't have any wish to go on honeymoon. She says they can spend their time with each other if they want. Why to waste time and money. And she says she will be more happy in spending time with her new family rather than going on those useless trips.

"Well, you are right. She is already unique in many things. So I won't be shocked if I'll hear that she doesn't have any wish to go on honeymoon." Dad said smiling and I chuckled. I am so dying to meet this mysterious girl now. I have heard a lot about her from Amy and now I'm restless.

"It's only one day from now on." My mind said and I rolled my eyes.

"Keep quiet." I said inwardly rolling my eyes. We reached after sometime and saw many people in the garden. I smiled. We never kept any family function because we didn't have any family from the start. Uncle Sahir was very happy seeing us there. I saw Zee Bhaiya, Vansh, Saif, Zo and Veer talking to each other. When they saw me, they smiled and walked towards me.

"Woow. The groom himself came to meet his bride." Zo said winking at me and I sighed. Ya Allah. He sure is going to be Amy's husband.

"Of course. He is so impatient to meet her dude." Vee said smirking at me and all chuckled while I was standing there with a smile on my face.