03

☆

AFTER SEPARATING FROM THE WEASLEY FAMILY, Clover, Cedric, Hugo, and Amos made their way through a small patch of forest before reaching a field which was decorated with thousands of tents and twice as many people. They made their way slowly through the rows, staring eagerly around at the vast amount of wizards as upbeat music and laughter rang out all around them. In the distance, you could see the stadium they'd built for the event and although it was barely visible, Clover could only assume that it was impressive.

"Alright kids, this is it!" Amos cheerfully gestured, pointing to a small, assembled tent beside a small sign hammered into the ground that read DIGGORY. The man ducked under the tent flaps, leaving Clover sceptical about the size. How would four people possibly even fit inside a tent so cramped?

Her question was quickly answered as soon as she poked her head through the entrance. Clover's mouth dropped open as she entered the tent. She had walked into what looked like a three-room flat, complete with bathroom and kitchen, not to mention it was fully furnished with items from a scarlet couch to a threadbare rug.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, pushing her forward slightly, it was only then the girl realised that she was still standing in the entrance of the tent completely gobsmacked. Clover looked back to see a grin plastered across Hugo's face as he steered her ahead, allowing for Cedric to enter the tent. The girl feverishly walked around, craning her neck as she peeped around another tent flap which seemed to hide a small room with a bunk bed inside of it.

"Ah, I see that Clover's already found where Cedric and Hugo will be sleeping!" Amos boomed heartedly, causing Clover to whip her head around to face the man who was now standing in the centre of the large tent. "Clover, you're sleeping in the other room, now don't be shy, make yourselves at home and I'll be back in a small while."

The three watched as the man disappeared out of sight, Clover turned around to face the boys with a gleeful smirk while Cedric groaned loudly.

"I can't believe I'm stuck bunking with you!" Cedric moaned, his arms dropping to his side in defeat.

"Hey!" Hugo replied defensively, "What's wrong with me?"

"You snore, and I get enough of that during school, but now I have to suffer during the summer?!"

"I don't snore, take it back!"

"Calm down, both of you." Clover laughed, "Ced, I'm sorry you're stuck with Hugo, and Hugo, I'm sorry, but you do snore."

"HAH!" Cedric exclaimed, pointing a finger at the other boy.

"Whatever..." Hugo grumbled, rolling his eyes. He looked up, catching a look from his two friends and without another word, the three fell into unprovoked laughter, filling the tent with their joy.