Chapter Six

"What. . ." Hashirama said slowly. "Is this?"

"Oh, is that your boyfriend?" Tobirama smiled.

Madara was unconscious in the cell.

"Let him go!" Hashirama snarled.

Tobirama became serious. "He's an Uchiha!" He scoffed at the name.

Hashirama had never been so worked up in his life. His claws became larger, as well as his horns. "Shut up. Shut up, shut up, shut up!" He snapped. Hashirama began to turn into a large beast. His hind legs were like a dog's, while his front ones were like a lizard's. "Why does that matter!?" Hashirama's now deep voice hissed. "Why can't I just. . . just. . . love who I want. . ." He shrunk down to his normal height, turning back to a humanoid figure. He was unconscious.

"Bring him to his room," Tobirama ordered. A couple Senju obliged, hauling him up by his shoulders. "Careful." Tobirama snapped.

--

Hashirama woke up in his room. It was in the trunk of a tree, his bed had cloth sheets and pillows. Leaves with strange shapes adorned the wall. "Ugh. . . what time is it-- Madara!" Hashirama leapt out of his bed and climbed out of the tree, using his tail as support. He didn't care what he looked like, although he didn't most of the time. He ran into the village square, seeing Tobirama. Hashirama grabbed him by the arms and Tobirama jumped.

"What!?" He snapped. Then his face turned to fear when he saw Hashirama's.

--

Meanwhile, Madara was in the cold dungeon. He was curled up in a small ball. His ears were drooping, and his tails were sagging. He missed his brother, Izuna. Izuna looked human, he didn't have his spirit features. He was what was called a "late bloomer". According to the Uchiha medic, he might never get his features. Madara had protected Izuna all his life. Now, he couldn't. The thought of his little brother being dead shot chills up his spine. He was supposed to be strong, right? But right now, he felt weak, very weak.

"Izuna. . ." His dry voice managed to speak before he fell out of consciousness again. 

(AN: i've been planning about Izuna but i forgot about him. i'm so dumb,,,)