Chapter Eleven

Meanwhile, Madara was on his way to the Uchiha base. He had been running for a while now, the only thing on his mind was his brother. When he got there, some of the Uchiha were outside, grumbling to themselves. When they saw him, they all ran up to him.

"What happened? Where were you?" Madara was bombarded with questions.

"Not right now," He snapped, running to his house. His parents were still asleep, so he ran to Izuna's room. He stared in horror at the empty room.

"I swear, did he really go to try and save me!?" Madara growled. "Back to the Senju town I go. . ."

--

Tobirama was confident. He smirked as he walked down to the dungeon. The guards were not there, for whatever reason, but he ignored that. When he got to the cell the Uchiha was supposed to be in, he was greeted with a surprise.

--

Sadly, Hashirama wouldn't meet with Madara for the next couple years. They went back and forth between the towns, but they never saw each other. They gave up because Tobirama had started to look for Madara as well. Hashirama wouldn't be welcome in the Uchiha base, and Madara couldn't go back to the Senju town. Izuna told Madara about how distressed Hashirama was while looking for him. Madara had a hunch that he wouldn't be seeing the Senju for a while. And he was right. They both never forgot each other, hoping to see each other again soon.

Until four years later, when they were both eighteen. . .

( AN: sorry for the short chapter but ooOoOOOo cliffhanger

Also! if you live in America and you are a minority, please stay safe! i've heard about Trump supporters going around and hurting POC, LGBTQ+ people, and other minorites because Biden won. Stay inside, especially if you live in a city )